Class Impact: Elijah Roberts to Miami

View as article
Now a 4 star on the composite rankings
8386A4E7-F9B0-4BB2-B2FB-B56801FBC130.jpeg

Advertisement
One of the turds already included him in his position by position remaining realistic targets yesterday, along with Bowman..... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:
Saw that yesterday on the Tears Thread. Thought I also saw Chaney, Francouis and a bunch of our kids; but I could be wrong. It was funny

Still a shame how Chaney loss his fifth star.

In all fairness...As much as I love Don Chaney on here. I think he's a top 50 player nationally, not top 20...I mean there are and still are many posters that say it disappears in big games, now don't get me wrong...The Columbuses on his schedule have way too much speed and probably strength for Chaney, so that is the reason. But wouldn't it be nice to see a couple of 80 yard runs against those teams two? Didn't Frank Gore have a similar situation at Gables when he was there and he went for what like 2k his senior year? (Part of it is they are doing a great job making sure Chaney has some tread on his tires when he gets to UM, so that's fine)

I'm not flaming Don Chaney, he was one of the biggest must gets for UM in recent years, and a freak athlete, and great kid. I think his ceiling is through the roof. I just think he's a top 50 player, top 6-7 RB...As opposed to top 20 player, top 2-3 RB. And obviously his upside is as high as any back this cycle...JMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back