Class Impact: Deshawn Troutman to Miami

giphy (3).gif

Advertisement
Wesley woodyard is good comparison in my opinion. I watched Wesley while in HS, played with a friend of mine, and then played at Kentucky and troutman reminds me a lot of him. Troutman has great tangibles such as quickness and instinct. As far as in state LB, he’s one of the good ones.

Are you from the Lagrange/Troup County area?

Advertisement
Hopefully these kids were bringing in on the defensive side of the ball bring that same edge they talk about. We need real competition at practice again. We can’t have kids that slack off and don’t take it serious anymore. And trust me, when you’re afraid to get rocked it seems to focus everybody.

Hopefully these kids were bringing in on the defensive side of the ball bring that same edge they talk about. We need real competition at practice again. We can’t have kids that slack off and don’t take it serious anymore. And trust me, when you’re afraid to get rocked it seems to focus everybody.
I hope he beats the crap out of some of our own players. I foresee him and X going at it on greentree

Advertisement
I told y’all before... this guy is a gonna be a good one. Saw him last week, he definitely put on good weight. He looks like he’s pushing 200 now. He’s listens and has upmost respect for his elders, teachers, coaches all day... but his peers and teammates?!?! He stay ready to throw hands. He’s gotta control that.

Advertisement
I told y’all before... this guy is a gonna be a good one. Saw him last week, he definitely put on good weight. He looks like he’s pushing 200 now. He’s listens and has upmost respect for his elders, teachers, coaches all day... but his peers and teammates?!?! He stay ready to throw hands. He’s gotta control that.
I’ll take that. Better to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back