Class Impact: Chris Washington to Miami

View as article
Advertisement
Even better job with Washington now sense he is on track to enroll in January. I think baynes the Louisville commit might be able to be a tackle if they truly put in the effort and time into him need him to flip
Now that it looks like we finally got some continuity on the o line, we can stash both of them away for a year or two and let them develop, not thrown to the wolves like poor Zion..

Advertisement
This is how we’ll have to recruit the OL. We aren’t going to get the Evan Neals and Isaiah Walkers of the world but that’s okay.

We took our lumps this year with a young OL so in theory, we shouldn’t be forced to rely on young guys anymore. Barry and Enos just need to fill that room every cycle and develop.

This is how we’ll have to recruit the OL. We aren’t going to get the Evan Neals and Isaiah Walkers of the world but that’s okay.

We took our lumps this year with a young OL so in theory, we shouldn’t be forced to rely on young guys anymore. Barry and Enos just need to fill that room every cycle and develop.
Yuk, yuk....
giphy (2).gif

Advertisement
Yep in all reality every lineman coming in shouldn't see playing time for at least 2 years.

Jalen Rivers will be in two deep and will push for starting. If Chris Morris comes he could likely be in rotation too. I’m still not sold on this ol, there’s Fr coming who could take a job or two. This ol still needs a lot of work. It’s improving but far from being good.

Jalen Rivers will be in two deep and will push for starting. If Chris Morris comes he could likely be in rotation too. I’m still not sold on this ol, there’s Fr coming who could take a job or two. This ol still needs a lot of work. It’s improving but far from being good.
jalen Rivers is gonna start at RT and Scaife at RG. Gaynor is gonna start at LG and Clark at C. Shoutout to my OG cribby the great too!!!!!

I don't see anyone taking zions spot. Donaldson and clarke only rotate out from Campbell. Scaife is probably our most consistent lineman. And gaynor is the only true center but I could be wrong

Advertisement
Back