Class Impact: Anthony Solomon to Miami

View as article
Stefan’s article are a nice change up, but he doesn’t have great sources and doesn’t have much juice. Pete was straight up plugged in.

Most of Stefan’s article are basically fluff anyway. The quotes are nice but we don’t get much else than that.

Gonna start writing "sources say" in front of every sentence and making outlandish predictions so my articles will be worth reading

Advertisement
I don’t mean for this to sound like I’m a **** but it was nice reading that next year we lose Perry, Smith and McCray.i know some were dealt a bad hand w/ injuries but some of em had no business being here in the first place ...gonna be nice to get some real miami ‘backers here again!

Gonna start writing "sources say" in front of every sentence and making outlandish predictions so my articles will be worth reading

tenor.gif

Advertisement

I see you’re getting acquainted with the entitled attitude that some have, taking for granted the best free college football board around, and probably better than most paid ones.

Don’t know why people feel the need to make the Pete comparisons. He had his strengths, and his weak points, like all of us.

Keep bringing what you’re bringing. Informative, no bullshlt, recruiting and other canes football news. It’s much more frequent and consistent than in the past.

People have to realize that Pete was lightning in a bottle. Right place, right time. I give him many props, he worked hard and had the hutzpah and social skills to get in with the players, coaches, and others. He had his connects. He was a hustler. But he graduated. That access was going to change some. Also, Richt has tightened up the loose lips in the staff. Golden’s staff leaked like the Iraqi navy.

Stefan’s article are a nice change up, but he doesn’t have great sources and doesn’t have much juice. Pete was straight up plugged in.

Most of Stefan’s article are basically fluff anyway. The quotes are nice but we don’t get much else than that.
Pete was “plugged in” but still wrong time and time again, and for this past year his The Work articles were nothing but recaps of information that was already known on the board

Advertisement

Fair enough. Pete lost it at the end. Not sure if he sources dried up. I think Doherty was one and maybe they knew he was working with an agent or something cause Pete was batting like .500 down the stretch. The Jobe debacle was embarrassing. Everyone knew Jobe was gone.

Advertisement
Fair enough. Pete lost it at the end. Not sure if he sources dried up. I think Doherty was one and maybe they knew he was working with an agent or something cause Pete was batting like .500 down the stretch. The Jobe debacle was embarrassing. Everyone knew Jobe was gone.

Beyond Embarrassing:

Starring: Peter Ariz

True. But at the same time, people like when reporter/talk show host make opinions.

Pete talked the talk and walked the walk a lot. And was as plugged in as it gets. Pete honestly will never be replaced.

Advertisement
These "Class Impact" write-ups are excellent.
It didn't take you long Stefan.
Now let's get you a decent avatar/picture to match the quality of your work.

It's going to be an issue when we can't stop a dominant power run game in a couple years. We need some Shaqs and Pickneys in the mix.
Kid will do great things here. That’s why we have a strength and conditioning coach to get him right.

Last edited:
Beyond Embarrassing:

Starring: Peter Ariz
I think the Jobe thing as well as His assessment of Campbells recruiting was a leading indicator for burnout. Pete has a good future I wish him luck.

Advertisement
Back