CJ Thorpe

Maskoff407

Recruit
CJ Thorpe entered the portal last week and he wants to play football in Florida or further south. Miami, FSU, UF, UCF... just play football in Florida. He’s played both guard and DT for Peen State. But seems to be transferring because he wants to play full time DT. His Dad and a coach of his our frat brothers. I don’t know if he’s a take for Miami seeing as we’re pretty much stable at DT. But anyone with connection to the program... let it be known he wants to play ball in Florida. His teammate Antonio Shelton, who transferred you UF, is said to be nowhere near Thorpe’s level.

Advertisement
CJ Thorpe entered the portal last week and he wants to play football in Florida or further south. Miami, FSU, UF, UCF... just play football in Florida. He’s played both guard and DT for Peen State. But seems to be transferring because he wants to play full time DT. His Dad and a coach of his our frat brothers. I don’t know if he’s a take for Miami seeing as we’re pretty much stable at DT. But anyone with connection to the program... let it be known he wants to play ball in Florida. His teammate Antonio Shelton, who transferred you UF, is said to be nowhere near Thorpe’s level.

If he was a full time Guard that had years of BG10 starting experience. Okay but I say nope as a Transfer DT, we need CB's and massive OG's to improve UM'S inside zone run game.

Go Canes

Go Canes

Advertisement
If I was a good High School player, but knew I had no chance of being an NFL player I'm taking my talents to the University of Hawaii.
I swear. Ive said this since i was a kid. I also likely would end up with a minimum of 2 kids wile in college messing with some bad polynesian women.

The best part is...there program isnt even bad. They win alot. I think since ive followed recruiting there has been one or 2 south florida players head that way. I think they dont offer you unless you make an official visit

Advertisement
I swear. Ive said this since i was a kid. I also likely would end up with a minimum of 2 kids wile in college messing with some bad polynesian women.

The best part is...there program isnt even bad. They win alot. I think since ive followed recruiting there has been one or 2 south florida players head that way. I think they dont offer you unless you make an official visit
We have a very limited recruiting budget and can't recruit players that just want a free trip... at our prime we had lots of Juco and reject players who turned their careers around.

If I was a good High School player, but knew I had no chance of being an NFL player I'm taking my talents to the University of Hawaii.
id structure it like this -- line up visits with UA, ASU, FSU, Hawaii, and Ole Miss -- enroll at Hawaii -- live in paradise for 4 years

id structure it like this -- line up visits with UA, ASU, FSU, Hawaii, and Ole Miss -- enroll at Hawaii -- live in paradise for 4 years
It's not as fun as you think... it's mostly a commuter school with a lot of local and international students and does not provide the same college experience as most college towns. Also, much like Miami, no one cares about the football program unless you win... June Jones left because they wouldn't invest more in the program and upgrade the facilities etc. We also have an off campus stadium and have a hard time keeping kids at home.

Advertisement
It's not as fun as you think... it's mostly a commuter school with a lot of local and international students and does not provide the same college experience as most college towns. Also, much like Miami, no one cares about the football program unless you win... June Jones left because they wouldn't invest more in the program and upgrade the facilities etc. We also have an off campus stadium and have a hard time keeping kids at home.

how's life out there?

how's life out there?
I tell people all the time, it's a great place to vacation but not as good to live. Forget Covid, we got rock fever over here haha. Cost of living is high, not too many good employment opportunities and our local government is *** backwards (one party domination with no checks and balances)... I've been here most of my life so it's what I call home and I love it and will always represent. We would have moved after getting married if not for aging parents.... now I'm stuck...

Advertisement
Back