CJ Baxter and FSU

Advertisement
I was told by one of his coaches that he did not like it when Bama and Georgia flew in on the choppers. This coach is young and also happens to be friends with baxter. He told me Baxter is a really great kid and doesn't fall for things like this. IDK if its 100% true but its what I was told.

Advertisement
Can't fix the urinals but flying around in a helicopter?
That’s not a real helicopter. He got there doing this:

happy champions league GIF by FC Bayern Munich

Advertisement
Shooting the shot but I’d be surprised if he leaves Texas’ class.

Also if it was helicopter distance sark would land a dam Blackhawk on the field with the Texas money

Yeah, I was going to say that the helicopter looks like one of those low-rent numbers that they use for taking tourists up 100 feet and then flying along International Drive...

Noles are for sure not getting him but their recruiting has more noise than us right now 🤷‍♂️

Perception matters. Even if there's virtually no shot, it's still out there in the news. You can't tell me UF hasn't made noise with Dijon and some other guys + potentially Cormani, FSU has Hykeem and noise about other guys...seriously what's up right now? All three programs are pretty much dog water, so can't use that as an excuse.

We've got legit nothing, or it's locked down like Fort Knox because the boogymen will come snatch up our targets if we make it public (sarcasm).

Advertisement
Noles are for sure not getting him but their recruiting has more noise than us right now 🤷‍♂️

Perception matters. Even if there's virtually no shot, it's still out there in the news. You can't tell me UF hasn't made noise with Dijon and some other guys + potentially Cormani, FSU has Hykeem and noise about other guys...seriously what's up right now? All three programs are pretty much dog water, so can't use that as an excuse.

We've got legit nothing, or it's locked down like Fort Knox because the boogymen will come snatch up our targets if we make it public (sarcasm).

We are ahead of FSU in the rankings and 2 spots behind the Gators with several less recruits.

Just because we haven't gotten a commitment in a bit, doesn't mean what we have on paper right now isn't an excellent class.

The jury is out on Mario as a coach, but i'm not 1 bit worried about "perception" or our recruiting class at the moment personally

We are ahead of FSU in the rankings and 2 spots behind the Gators with several less recruits.

Just because we haven't gotten a commitment in a bit, doesn't mean what we have on paper right now isn't an excellent class.

The jury is out on Mario as a coach, but i'm not 1 bit worried about "perception" or our recruiting class at the moment personally
Nah I'm not talking about rankings, I'm talking about momentum and juice. FSU won't catch us and we should** finish above the Gator...it's an epic fail if we don't, given Mario and Billy are both in their first years and the former is heralded as one of, if not the best recruiter in college football.

I'm more perplexed / disappointed at the fact that given all three schools currently hold mediocre win/loss records, that only Miami is silent on the trail and generating zero buzz with any recruits that we know of.

Early Signing day is now less than 60 days away. The clock is ticking, whether y'all want to hear it or not.

Advertisement
Yeah, I was going to say that the helicopter looks like one of those low-rent numbers that they use for taking tourists up 100 feet and then flying along International Drive...
This is exactly what I thought of when I saw him get out that thing

Nah I'm not talking about rankings, I'm talking about momentum and juice. FSU won't catch us and we should** finish above the Gator...it's an epic fail if we don't, given Mario and Billy are both in their first years and the former is heralded as one of, if not the best recruiter in college football.

I'm more perplexed / disappointed at the fact that given all three schools currently hold mediocre win/loss records, that only Miami is silent on the trail and generating zero buzz with any recruits that we know of.

Early Signing day is now less than 60 days away. The clock is ticking, whether y'all want to hear it or not.
One difference is I don't think any of them have a MTSU loss on their record yet. FSU has a similar record but they have atleast looked competitive which is something they haven't done in awhile. I think if we can win out and atleast look competitive like they did against Clemson we should be OK and turn it around.

I hear what you’re saying, but just because we don’t hear much publicly doesn’t mean recruiting isn’t being done behind the scenes.

Things should start heating up again soon.

Getting Samson Okunlola would be huge in changing our momentum on the trail.

Man it the jury is still out on Mario as a HC, what it is for Memphis Mikey and Sun Belt Billy?

Advertisement
Back