Cities with the most NFL players in 2019

Advertisement
I'm wondering if it IS by metro area. I don't think Philadelphia itself is known for talent but south Jersey area around Philly is. Maybe that gives Philadelphia it's fairly high ranking.

I might be wrong.
Would love to see a 3 county comparison with Dade/Broward/Palm Beach counites vs any 3 connecting counties in America.

I'm wondering if it IS by metro area. I don't think Philadelphia itself is known for talent but south Jersey area around Philly is. Maybe that gives Philadelphia it's fairly high ranking.

I might be wrong.

I think it’s actually by city because STA alone has 13 NFL players of the 14 listed from Fort Lauderdale.

I’m sure there are other Non STA PLAYERS FROM BROWARD IN THE LEAGUE.

But a place like Hollywood, Plantation, Sunrise, Lauderhill, Pompano Lauderdale Lakes etc will never have the numbers ALONE.

I’m willing to bet if they did it by County Broward and Dade would be higher than they Are now.

Advertisement
I think it’s actually by city because STA alone has 13 NFL players of the 14 listed from Fort Lauderdale.

But a place like Hollywood, Plantation, Sunrise, Lauderhill, Pompano Lauderdale Lakes etc will never have the numbers ALONE.

I’m willing to bet if they did it by County Broward and Dade would be higher than they Are now.
Yeah sounds like strictly Fort Lauderdale. Guess RJ McIntosh is the other? Blair Walsh isn’t still in the league is he?

Don’t think Dillard, Stranahan, Flying L’s have anyone, maybe Jon Ford can get there soon.

Actually those areas do produce the most players, it's just the STA steals them all from their original schools & gets the credit for putting them in the league.

****, even Lamarcus Joyner is listed as a STA kid in the NFL even though he's from Liberty City & should've went to school at MNW.

IF you split it up by county, isnt it:

#1 Miami
#2 Broward

?

Advertisement
and other than Alvin Kamara i cant name 1 off head. lol

The number is up to 27 this year if you count practice squad:

Either way, it makes more sense to look at epicenters of talent rather than city names. If I were to create buckets of talent based on an optimal one-hour radius then you would have buckets of Metro Miami (whatever you guys call it), DFW, Metro Atlanta, Metro Houston, etc.

Using city names I could say stupid **** like Ga Tech has more than double the NFL players coming from their city (Atlanta) than Miami (Coral Gables).

Chris Herndon :)

BEAST!!.

Yea like i said Gwinett i believe has the most talent in metro atl.

Them APS schools have talent but its similar to dade inc oaching. I remember when i lived up there Mays had talent...Doud (Douglas had talent....out in the east SW Dekalb and Stephenson had talent. Southside area had the school where Cam Newton went to and i believe (westlake)....and it was Parkview in the outskirts

Advertisement
Advertisement
I read an article a while back that grouped all 3 south FLA counties and it was like 75. This was when wilfork was still playing so I'm sure its changed.

Advertisement
Back