Cities with the most NFL players in 2019

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
If we only hit on 50% of Miami/Fort Lauderdale players, The U should have enough talent to compete.

EEX56A1WsAMOxtH.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we only hit on 50% of Miami/Fort Lauderdale players, The U should have enough talent to compete.

EEX56A1WsAMOxtH.png
Amazing that Philadelphia is above Pittsburgh. There was a time when Pittsburgh and western Pennsylvania was one of the mother lodes of talent. Our teams would sometimes have 20-30 players on the roster from that area.

Beyond that, we should do a better job of keeping south Florida kids at home. Well, everyone knows that.

Last edited:
Don’t need to hit on 50% of the top kids because a lot of those 41 players were 3* recruits we passed on. We need to hit our evaluations
Naw fam haven’t ya heard? Only 5 and 4 stars (with their camp politics to appease clicks on websites) make it to the league with the occasional 3 star
/sarcasm

Naw fam haven’t ya heard? Only 5 and 4 stars (with their camp politics to appease clicks on websites) make it to the league with the occasional 3 star
/sarcasm
Agree, we should offer only so fla 3 stars so we have a higher chance of hitting on the eventual nfl so fla 3 stars.

Advertisement
Imagine if they just did it by metro area.

When these guys say cities I think they mean cities. Not all the rest of the towns in Dade and Broward.
I'm wondering if it IS by metro area. I don't think Philadelphia itself is known for talent but south Jersey area around Philly is. Maybe that gives Philadelphia it's fairly high ranking.

I might be wrong.

Advertisement
Back