CIS, WQAM, and CanesWear team up

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Happy to announce that we will have the CanesInSight report on 560 WQAM twice a week presented by CanesWear. I will join the Alex Donno Show and the Big O Show on Tuesdays and Thursdays to discuss the latest buzz surrounding the University of Miami's football program and more.

CanesInSight and CanesWear are thrilled to partner with 560 WQAM, the flagship radio home of Miami Hurricanes athletics and look forward to the bi-weekly segments.

You can listen to the first CanesInSight report on WQAM presented by CanesWear at the link below, where I joined Alex Donno.

http://download.podcast.play.it/med...58de880f91de26ac_380828_LuKSMsyP__0000000Xl13

Advertisement
Good job Pete, matter of fact I just finished listening to the interview

This is awesome , congrats Pete.

Will you be posting the podcasts bi weekly here on the site or is there some where we can go find them

Advertisement
Donno is an underappreciated radio guy down here

If anyone outside of Miami is interested, he's usually on from 6-10pm during the week on 560 (wqam.com)

He's a UM grad, so his content is very 'Canes heavy

Advertisement
Happy to announce that we will have the CanesInSight report on 560 WQAM twice a week presented by CanesWear. I will join the Alex Donno Show and the Big O Show on Tuesdays and Thursdays to discuss the latest buzz surrounding the University of Miami's football program and more.

CanesInSight and CanesWear are thrilled to partner with 560 WQAM, the flagship radio home of Miami Hurricanes athletics and look forward to the bi-weekly segments.

You can listen to the first CanesInSight report on WQAM presented by CanesWear at the link below, where I joined Alex Donno.

http://download.podcast.play.it/med...58de880f91de26ac_380828_LuKSMsyP__0000000Xl13

Way to go kiddo!

You're the Man... Great stuff, Pete. Always happy to hear people stepping up and growing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was happy to hear Pete on the Big O show the other day. Congrats to Pete, D$, LuCane, and whoever else runs this website.

Good job, Pete. I always enjoy your segments with Donno. Glad you're going to be a regular on wqam now

Advertisement
Back