CIS silencing any opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TreOFive

ridiculous that mods are now deleting any threads that call them out on their "rules"

Advertisement
Its kind of funny how fast site admins forget why their site got popular. But i have no idea what you're talking about.

deleted my post which criticized and called them out on a recent "infraction point" I received. Is Al Golden running this website?

the pussification of any and all things UM is happening

Last edited by a moderator:
The funniest thing is this whole board started because a bunch of people got ****ed about the excess moderation, the band-ings, and post deleting of another site.

This place going down that same road. Any mods care to refute?

I'll hang up and listen

Advertisement
I called them out for the enforcement of a moronic and subjective rule...they responded by deleting the thread.

just-bring-it-o.gif

soldier.gif

If it's worth anything. Barely ever delete anything unless someone is just flat out being a pendejo.

Advertisement
Geo...other mods need to learn from you. My post got deleted and silenced for calling out the "rules" of this website. Is there a record of deleted posts and who deleted them? I would like to know who did it.

I expect that who ever did it will not take responsibility just like AG

Last edited by a moderator:
The funniest thing is this whole board started because a bunch of people got ****ed about the excess moderation, the band-ings, and post deleting of another site.

I'll hang up and listen

This.

This site is heading down a bad path. I also got some sort of negative mark bull**** because one of the tattle tailing Don Bailey Jr ****faces (FedInc or something like that ) who claims to be the son of one of the BOT reported me after i simply responded to him talking **** to me. Mind you...I didn't report his message (which he posted first).

Is this what this site is coming to? We left Grassy cause of this kind of ****. So a Golden supporter can troll (in a moment where we are all ****ed off to high ****) and call people names but when you call him out you get negative marks?

I'd like to hear the mods take on this as well....cause if that's the case this site is heading down I won't be here much longer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well you could always just GTFO, yes?

Or you could just ______________ (choose best response for yourself)

A) **** off
B) Continue to be a douche bag
C) Continue to operate as a cuckold
D) All of the above

Geo...other mods need to learn from you. My post got deleted and silenced for calling out the "rules" of this website. Is there a record of deleted posts and who deleted them? I would like to know who did it.

Why dont you ask for a refund and use the money to buy a membership with Ferman?!?

I'll hang up and listen

This.

This site is heading down a bad path. I also got some sort of negative mark bull**** because one of the tattle tailing Don Bailey Jr ****faces (FedInc or something like that ) who claims to be the son of one of the BOT reported me after i simply responded to him talking **** to me. Mind you...I didn't report his message (which he posted first).

Is this what this site is coming to? We left Grassy cause of this kind of ****. So a Golden supporter can troll (in a moment where we are all ****ed off to high ****) and call people names but when you call him out you get negative marks?

I'd like to hear the mods take on this as well....cause if that's the case this site is heading down the wrong road.

[video=youtube;K8E_zMLCRNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg[/video]

Advertisement

I'll hang up and listen

This.

I'd like to hear the mods take on this as well....cause if that's the case this site is heading down I won't be here much longer.

That was FetidCane I think and lol. I was pretty direct at how much I thought of his pops for laughing off any mention of Butch Davis.

Last edited:

Why dont you ask for a refund and use the money to buy a membership with Ferman?!?

typical response by someone who follows and just accepts the imposed subjective norms that are established by those in power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back