CIS' Peter Ariz: "Anti-Banner Fans Most Likely Homosexuals."

WhatTheHell

"WE CANT DEMAND PERFECTION.”
Banned
UM Student Who Broke News Of New Coach Discusses The Hire « CBS Miami

In the above link, Peter stood up with CBS' Doug Somethingorother to give his opinion on the search and the hire.

In this interview, he says the big money guys were embarrassed at the state of the program, highlighted by the e-mails they've been receiving and the banners flying around since the start of the season. He goes on to say the anti-banner crowd "most likely has a boyfriend at home, and spends Summers in the south of France sniffing lavender and male undercarriages." He notes that one big time booster "applauds those fans with testosterone who flew the banners and held our feet to the fire, spurring change."

Doug Somethingorother caught up with Mark Richt as he made his way into the Hecht for the first time, and asked him how he felt about the claim that the banners would "drive away any good coach" looking at the position. Richt responded "well, I'm not a soft f@qq0t, so here I am.....Peace be with you, my son."

Big time stuff here, guys. Kiss the WEZ's feet and apologize.

Last edited:
Advertisement
timmbanner.jpg

Advertisement
Listen they were pretty classless but boy are they funny. The C'mon , these are expensive ! banner was a classic.

Advertisement
but but but...the banners were stupid.

Fug outta here!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who had a hand in flying those banners.

The banners hurt recruiting. Who do you think was paying for them? Jimbo Fisher and Nic Saban. They used those banners mercilessly.

Advertisement
Richt responded "well, I'm not a soft f@qq0t, so here I am.....Peace be with you, my son."

I laughed for 10 minutes straight

Advertisement
Speaking of homosexuals, saying we "sealed the deal" with Richt makes it sound like we hooked up with him. I really hope he calls us.

Listen they were pretty classless but boy are they funny. The C'mon , these are expensive ! banner was a classic.

I think that is the one that turned the tide. Got lots of press coverage and the humor made it somehow more gentle.

Advertisement
Back