CIS Mailbag

Advertisement
Will John Campbell be any good at LT?
Will Nesta 2020 be better than Willis 2018?
Who is your dark horse for breakout player of the year on offense and defense, and why?

Does the system hold LBers back in this defense?... or can a player like Jennings have a bigger impact than Shaq did at the position?

Advertisement
Does Jeremiah Payton show by the end of the season he’s the next big time canes wr? And which freshman WR do you think has the most upside?

Can you speak upon the 89-96 years. Was Erickson that bad he couldn’t win with his own guys ?

were we good enough prior to the sanctions and lost those games due to random reasons or was it a bad trajectory.

was Alabama better than us or did we lay an egg.

I was born in 91 so any input helps

Advertisement
maxresdefault-1.jpg

//muted
I have one question, and then a follow up.
- Are guys social distancing in the huddle?
- Is Tate Martell still on the team.

//unmuted
Sorry, I think I found it, sorry guys. I have one question, and then a follow up. Sorry about that, I couldn't find the unmute button.
- Ok let's try this again! Can you hear me now?! Ok. What rules do you have in place to keep guys from breaking social distancing guidelines in the huddle? I understand they're in great physical shape, but are you concerned at all?
- Also, since Tate didn't win the backup role, Martell I mean, sorry don't want to confuse anyone, do you think he'll remain with the team? And why?

Why is it so difficult for safeties in our scheme? Why is it so complicated and why do they have so much responsibility

View attachment 129543
//muted

//unmuted
Sorry, I think I found it, sorry guys. I have one question, and then a follow up. Sorry about that, I couldn't find the unmute button.
- Ok let's try this again! Can you hear me now?! Ok. What rules do you have in place to keep guys from breaking social distancing guidelines in the huddle? I understand they're in great physical shape, but are you concerned at all?
- Also, since Tate didn't win the backup role, Martell I mean, sorry don't want to confuse anyone, do you think he'll remain with the team? And why?

I got to say, this sounds realistic ASF.

I mean right on the money

View attachment 129543
//muted

//unmuted
This is one of the most clever posts I've seen here in quite some time.

Wake Up Reaction GIF by Originals

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back