Off-Topic CIS COMMITTEE MEMBER.... GONE.... ROGUE....

BAN SFBAYCANE

• Yes

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • **** him

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • EAD FORTY WHINER FAN

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • To The Plank

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1) Eagles fans cried like ******* over the officiating that benefitted them throughout the game but failed them at the end.

2) SFbayCane (the poster not the Maude) had a few ****tails and picked on them.

3) Said Eagles fans got well into their feelings and started a mass menstruation event.

4) This thread was started when their pads overflowed.
**** YOU

BAN THIS DUDE

YOU KNOW WHY THIS THREAD IS BEING MADE, PUNK *** ***** *** ***** MADE *** TOUGH ON THE IBTERNET ***** *** PUNK ROCK *** "MAUDE"

BAN THIS **** BOY LYING ON @Cribby

Advertisement
I'd like to propose me being named as a special referee for this.

oS8pRFxbD0d44.gif

I let this slide when you were bleeding and crying in the SF Eagles thread like a *****. Because we waxed your asses. If you want to go see real crying go read that thread. But you’re “unbiased “. I’ll even leave the link for your stupid ***.

View attachment 229768

Did the Eagles not back into the Super Bowl?

The Hapless Giants upset Minnesota and the Niners lost their fourth QB this season in the first quarter of the NFC title game. That's the definition of backing into a super bowl.

Still have not seen me post a lie.

Advertisement
@SFbayCane who’s the ***** and crying ? How about you go read all your bleeding from your ****** in the NFC champ game thread . Which is quite ironic. Beens your dumb *** is “unbiased “. You‘ve been butthurt your asses got blasted like your SF *** hole. I’ll even leave the link for ya and the screenshot of your post you left me that I ignored.

D16C3105-5C5B-45BD-B8AC-2FF93601C79D.png

Advertisement
**** you. Pretty much.

Do you have a defense?

@Cribby @Rellyrell I got your back

PICK FOUR

Bruh, real chit idgaf. I know his m.o & his fck boy tendencies. Like I said even in the game day threads he sees what he wanna sees b/c he’s biased af. I can deal w/ that; what I can’t deal w/ is ppl who have built solid rapport w/, that have been entrusted w/ info under anonymity, & this dude is so caught up in his feelings trying to create a false claim to out one of our sources.

For that, they have to go.

Oh & for the record b/c I’m petty af:

Clear evidence when Goedert regained control, his toe was down before his plant foot hit inbounds, but it’s w/e.

Attachments

• 2EC15D25-0626-4EF6-9A44-2952CF118EFD.jpeg
    2EC15D25-0626-4EF6-9A44-2952CF118EFD.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
  • F72EDFDC-4DDF-4D3B-9260-F456BAD7CE00.jpeg
    F72EDFDC-4DDF-4D3B-9260-F456BAD7CE00.jpeg
    457.2 KB · Views: 22
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back