CIS CENSORSHIP

Advertisement
No...actually Finnochio...or Fanook
We have options. We’ll get flagged in Azerbaijan but CIS should be able to weather losing that market.

E1FB62CD-A2E3-4857-840E-B2965D7455F9.jpeg

It’s hard for me to see the importance of foul language , not that I’m a intellectual grammar centered person as we all her know I’m not but can’t remember the last time I relied on foul language to get a point across .
It only make it even harder then it is to understand what I’m saying 🤓🤓🤓.

GOCANES

I'm half-Dutch, so I'm calling everyone a ******* now.

EDIT - these guys from Google are gooooood...dammnmn goooooood...
I can’t believe they flagged that. I can’t believe we banned that.

I’m just going to go full blown Azeri and Yiddish. Call every feygele a geribe or baqot.

Advertisement
Why are words being censored? Are we worried about kids being on here or something? I don’t see words being censored on any social media site…I’m lost here
Exactly. Makes no sense. I see the point of banning booty gifs. Ppl can legit get in trouble at work or with wife/gf.

But bad words? Wtf lol. This is just wrong on so many levels.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is EXACTLY what caused WEZ to be removed and almost destroyed.

It's not Andrew.

It's some candya$$ that complained, then another, and probably another. Complained, bellyached, b11tched and moaned, wept, and continued the weeping and gnashing of teeth until it became ALMOST intolerable.

The best response to these candya$$eS who are offended - tell them, "Don't like it? F*** Off! Problem solved!"

My personal response is that I apologize to anyone who I may have yet to offend - and I beg your patience - I'll get around to you later. Rest assured.

Grow up - or get out!

Owners and Mods have built up a really fine site - and the last thing we need is a couple of jurk-off pud-pullers to find means and methods to "be offended." YOU are offensive!

You wouldn't feed your Johnson into the pickle slicer, would you? Well if a few words here and there offend you - DON'T COME HERE!"

Advertisement
Back