CIS censorship

pharktark

Recruit
just got an infraction for starting a thread saying the coach should be fired???? are you kidding me? i didn't recall any rules saying you can't call for a coach to be fired.

Advertisement
just got an infraction for starting a thread saying the coach should be fired???? are you kidding me? i didn't recall any rules saying you can't call for a coach to be fired.

what did you say exactly? i can go see what it was for.

You can't say that. You also can't talk about Butch Davis because he hasn't coached in 5 years. In addition, before the season started, you also weren't allowed to talk negatively about Kaaya or his high draft stock.

Richt is a real coach, we now have a real strength and conditioning coach and Kehoe sucked.

I don't know why you received the infraction. I have an idea. But just keep this in mind please, everyone here is so ****ed off and disappointed. Now the fire CMR threads are in full force, the BK sucks threads are going nuts, the OL sucks threads are at an all time high. Some posters are creating other accounts to go nuts with. Then there are the trolls that simply spam or destroy threads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back