CIS Censorship Mind Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number1CanesFan

Sophomore
I made multiple posts regarding the Georgia recruit that flipped to Jackson State.

In response to @db305 claiming it had to be a grades issue, I responded with going to an HBCU as a choice.

I then responded to a negative post where I went into the history of "white superiority complex" and it's effect on college sports. I presented facts and links to how college football in the SEC in particular evolved since segregation ended. I stated that HBCU's once had the countries best athletes and what it would be like it they still did.

My post was removed without explanation. This is nothing but CIS censorship and .mind control not wanting free thought. Fearful that ideas may grow that an African American athlete has a choice.

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy of this place. You can say curse words, degrade women with gifs, post political propaganda as long as it's positive of the powers that be, but when you speak the truth, you get nixed.

Advertisement
I made multiple posts regarding the Georgia recruit that flipped to Jackson State.

In response to @db305 claiming it had to be a grades issue, I responded with going to an HBCU as a choice.

I then responded to a negative post where I went into the history of "white superiority complex" and it's effect on college sports. I presented facts and links to how college football in the SEC in particular evolved since segregation ended. I stated that HBCU's once had the countries best athletes and what it would be like it they still did.

My post was removed without explanation. This is nothing but CIS censorship and .mind control not wanting free thought. Fearful that ideas may grow that an African American athlete has a choice.

I'm so sick of the hypocrisy of this place. You can say curse words, degrade women with gifs, post political propaganda as long as it's positive of the powers that be, but when you speak the truth, you get nixed.

Really? You're going to complain about THIS?

If the kid didn't have an LOI from UGa, then it's not really "him choosing to go to a historically black college", is it?

Cam Newton Reaction GIF by New England Patriots

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back