CIS Bowl: Wash St vs Oregon

Oregon has 10x the talent of WSU but credit to WSU for making Oregon work for the W.

Leach is the 1 coach who has literally said he would never lose a game with Miami players. He'd take the job in a heartbeat for less than Richt was making.

The Coral Gables Corsair
Biscayne Buccaneer
The Palmetto Privateer

Get that man his well deserved participation trophy.

He can say all he wants. That doesn't make it true. Look at all the BS Manny said in the off season. The guy would end up with FIU level of talent in 3 years.

Advertisement
Oregon is what we should look like on Offense. Thats the system I want. Thats how I wanted Duke Johnson used, JT⁴/Dorsett, even Brevin and Njoku. I am so sick and tired of having to wait for such a simple solution. Their OL is dominant. But its also helped by the scheme, its gonna graduate guys into the NFL. Kids want to play there. Miami should have written on their bulletin board "Eastcoast Oregon" until we get our respect back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon has 10x the talent of WSU but credit to WSU for making Oregon work for the W.

Leach is the 1 coach who has literally said he would never lose a game with Miami players. He'd take the job in a heartbeat for less than Richt was making.

The Coral Gables Corsair
Biscayne Buccaneer
The Palmetto Privateer
Think about Jeff Thomas in the Air Raid offense. Would be deadly. If he could keep from being suspended every other week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back