CIS bat signal for Davonte Brown

Advertisement
So Couch, Brown and McClain as our starters? Maybe Graves gets a look?

I’m not high on Porter as a starter, fine with him rotating in. Curtis could get a look. And of course the other two freshmen, Stafford and the younger Brown brother, will have something to say about it.

But my odds are those three are the starters barring injury and a surprise move by someone else — Couch, elder Brown and Cormani. What say you?
I’m bullish on Jaden Harris. Dunno if he’ll make the leap this year but I like the look of that kid a lot

Hope he makes some big strides

Last edited:

Was Graves hurt this past season? I’m not sure I saw him on the field.

I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure they just redshirted him. But based on an article I read a while back I think he was only 17 coming in, so that means he’s only 18 now and the same age as most of the kids were taking out of high school, maybe even younger than some of them.

Advertisement
I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure they just redshirted him. But based on an article I read a while back I think he was only 17 coming in, so that means he’s only 18 now and the same age as most of the kids were taking out of high school, maybe even younger than some of them.
He was redshirting regardless but he also got hurt and was seen on the sideline in a sling for a few games

Advertisement
The jigsaw puzzle pieces falling into place. Speaking of which, the following jigsaw puzzle has two pieces, you’re probably holding one that fits in nicely…

The jigsaw puzzle pieces falling into place. Speaking of which, the following jigsaw puzzle has two pieces, you’re probably holding one that fits in nicely…

1671531301059.gif

I could be wrong but i swear tate martell was like 10:30 or 11 a few years back but yeah it's pretty rare

edit:

I'm a nerd and had to look it up because I remember that night specifically as there was a ton of snow and my girl nearly killed us on the way home from the bar earlier that night lmao

I knew it was late

Tate was probably coming home from the bar too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back