Circus is back in Tally...

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one who is a Miami Fan can say a word about FSU because we are much worse shape then they are at the moment. So no my friend the circus is in Coral Gables to stay as long as the clown Blake and manny🤡 still have a job
Really? Last time I saw...our inept staff and team were smacking those semenholes all over the field in their house.
**** aint great here...but its better than that BS over in trailerhassee.

No one who is a Miami Fan can say a word about FSU because we are much worse shape then they are at the moment. So no my friend the circus is in Coral Gables to stay as long as the clown Blake and manny🤡 still have a job
795.gif

How many 10s of millions of dollars are getting thrown around these programs and this guy wants his wife access to the film room?! And they said YES?!

Advertisement
Can his wife bring her "UF personal trainer" into the building too? There is precedent for this.........................

Advertisement

We've beaten them 3 years in a row...

Advertisement
Back