Circle the ******* wagons

MizCane

Senior
Loss of words what a blunder of a coaching last night.

This team needs to circle the wagons and not sulk or think what we could or should have done.

They have some great opportunities to put this mess behind and show out.

If they can make a run everyone knows this game was a freak accident and will not hurt us in the polls IF it IF we can circle the wagons and go scorched earth on the schedule going forward.

That’s it, great opportunity this weekend!

Advertisement
Screenshot 2023-10-08 132646.png

I suppose stranger things have happened, but I zero confidence this team is going to turn anything around. I think it is much more likely this loss derails the entire season, not to mention impacts our recruiting. I can’t imagine anyone in that locker room, or any recruit has any confidence in Mario after that boneheaded call.
We have a coach and dozens of staff members that can’t even understand the basic principles of time management.

Advertisement
You're right, and this UNC game is now a must win. After yesterday, they can't pass off a close loss as "we're one year away" anymore. They HAVE to win this game to get the train back on the tracks. Circle the wagons, all hands on deck, red alert, whatever you want to call it, they MUST win.

You're right, and this UNC game is now a must win. After yesterday, they can't pass off a close loss as "we're one year away" anymore. They HAVE to win this game to get the train back on the tracks. Circle the wagons, all hands on deck, red alert, whatever you want to call it, they MUST win.
Win against UNC and this is a blip a few years from now. Lay an egg and we're never coming back from this unless Mas and crew literally put together a $25M salary cap.

Loss of words what a blunder of a coaching last night.

This team needs to circle the wagons and not sulk or think what we could or should have done.

They have some great opportunities to put this mess behind and show out.

If they can make a run everyone knows this game was a freak accident and will not hurt us in the polls IF it IF we can circle the wagons and go scorched earth on the schedule going forward.

That’s it, great opportunity this weekend!
Show out is such a stupid term. Please refrain from thinking it’s cool to type it.

Advertisement
Win against UNC and this is a blip a few years from now. Lay an egg and we're never coming back from this unless Mas and crew literally put together a $25M salary cap.

Yes sir, I said in another thread this is the most important game Miami has played since the 2002 national championship game. It is absoluetly a MUST win.

Eh. I'm over it. I was in disbelief but I don't let this **** get to me anymore. My wife saw the score this morning a said to me 'wow I cant believe you didn't wake me up screaming last night'. On to UNC.

How did the few fans left in attendance at game's end not burn the stadium to the ground?

Advertisement
lmfao.

For real, though--I'm down to circle the wagons. We don't have a choice until the season get completely ****ed. Theoretically we can still have a great season. If we drop the next several games, I'll join team mope like I do most years.
yeah i am in the same place right now. i really like this team - they fight and play hard. but obviously this season could go in the crapper real quick if they players think their coach is a dumbf*ck and even worse won't admit it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back