Cion Crawford 6'4 CB/WR

SoFlaSmitty

Junior
This kid hitting up coach Cooney on twitter. 6'4 CB/WR and looks to have a nose for the ball.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where did he run it? Blacksburg?
I don't know really anything about the kid. He is from Philly and so am I originally so he got a soft spot for the area. Happen to catch him tweeting at Cooney, watched his video and so started a convo with him to get him to get more of his details out there. Don't think he camps, area he is in not much money for extra type of stuff. Told him I would post his video here and if someone with better connects like it and forward it and hope for best. Top 20 player in Penn.

This kid hitting up coach Cooney on twitter. 6'4 CB/WR and looks to have a nose for the ball.

Yeah! Maybe!

He's a bit thin - probably right now has to run around in the shower to get wet - but 6'4" is a good thing.

Can't blame a kid for trying to sell himself.

But offers from Lake Erie College and Wilkes University are very telling.

Advertisement
He went to Rasheed Wallace school. From Nicetown area I think, in North Philly, where Marvin Harrison is from.
Botable athletes from Gratz: TB OG Earl Watford, former IBF junior welterweight and WBA welterweight champion Meldrick Taylor, former NFL DT Rod Coleman and former PF/C of the Detroit Pistons Rasheed Wallace.
So Gratz produces athletes and I know the school. If you're an athlete in sports at Gratz, you are legit trying to go pro and leave Philly. I would take a flyer, esp. my soft spot for hidden innercity gems, esp. those from my hometown.

Where did he run it? Blacksburg?
Animated GIF

He went to Rasheed Wallace school. From Nicetown area I think, in North Philly, where Marvin Harrison is from.
Botable athletes from Gratz: TB OG Earl Watford, former IBF junior welterweight and WBA welterweight champion Meldrick Taylor, former NFL DT Rod Coleman and former PF/C of the Detroit Pistons Rasheed Wallace.
So Gratz produces athletes and I know the school. If you're an athlete in sports at Gratz, you are legit trying to go pro and leave Philly. I would take a flyer, esp. my soft spot for hidden innercity gems, esp. those from my hometown.
Sheed was one of my favorite college basketball players ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back