Cincy's QB out "a while"

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
per Tubberville. He got hurt during their 41-14 loss to Memphis. This was the highly recruited kid from Notre Dame who likely would have carved us up. Note that when he got hurt, they were already losing 27-7, so I don't think Cincy is very good anyway, but Golden probably just got a lifeline for another week, ******* *******. Though, if we do lose to Cincy, without their starting QB, their starting RT, and backup RB, who are all out, he gets fired on the field after the game.

Advertisement
NOt sure who will win, but sure Golden will be outcoached by Tubberville, or anyone else in CFB. Golden needs to be gone and quickly.

Miami will beat Cincy. We will lose to Va Tech, FSU, and one of Pitt/Virginia. Honestly, all we have to look forward to for the rest of the season is the hope of getting a new coach..

Advertisement
I will be shocked if we lose to Cincy. Cincey and UNC look like the only clearly winnable games left.

It will be just like Tubberville to lay down in an attempt to save Golden's job. I gurantee, if we beat Cincy, the slurpers will come back out of the woodwork like they did for Arky St. and Duke.

It will be just like Tubberville to lay down in an attempt to save Golden's job. I gurantee, if we beat Cincy, the slurpers will come back out of the woodwork like they did for Arky St. and Duke.

Not at this point. Golden has worn out his welcome.

6-6 will be the record unless they quit completely vs Pitt the last game of the year.

Wins: Cincy, UNC, Pitt
Losses: VTech, FSU, UVA

All losses will be 10+

I would hope that 6 losses would get him fired

Advertisement
Our ceiling was always 7.5 games with this coaching staph this year. So the 6-6 we are headed for is tanking it, even for them.

6-6 will be the record unless they quit completely vs Pitt the last game of the year.

All losses will be 10+

The one thing that might motivate them against Pitt is the chance to get to a bowl game. However I am not sure they will have the stomach to deal with Pitt's James Conner.

Anybody want tickets for 88 cents? This is what it's come to

BzN0k9oIIAAtKcL.jpg

Advertisement

All losses will be 10+

wonder what bowl game we might end up in

Advertisement
Our ceiling was always 7.5 games with this coaching staph this year. So the 6-6 we are headed for is tanking it, even for them.

Where are you getting this crap. We were picked to win the coastal this year. At a minimum we should have been around 10-2 with our talent.

It doesn't necessarily hurt Cincinnati's chances. They had become pathetically one dimensional throwing the ball. Sometimes a team like that will use an injury to become more basic and physical in the short term.

I expected the Canes to clobber them if Kiel insisted on throwing the ball 50+ times.

**** shame. Kiel was gonna carve us up. Munchie would have done us in too if he didn't suffer one of the most grotesque leg injuries I've ever seen. He's a one-legged gimp now.

Tuberville followed that up by saying he (Kiel) wants to play, but he wont play him unless he's 100%. The x-rays came back negative. Tuberville has an ax to grind with UM, so I would expect Kiel to play if he's even 50% healthy.

Advertisement
Back