Cincinnatuh versus Miamuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who is this idiot calling the game? Going on and on about our great defense. Wth??
You realize being a regional announcer on ACC network game is like owning a Subway not Joes stone crabs. It's minor league talent.

"Gave their D a chance to rest".

Our last drive was 1 play, 8 seconds.

lol @ the defensive strategy there....did we really just run Raphael Kirby back to deep safety and rush three...??? only to give a wr all day to run a cross route.....with 3 of our guys in a wierd zone.....

I GIVE UP.....You send the house right there....at this hurt qb

Advertisement
Crazy how Deon Bush may be a worse player today than he was his freshman season

He didnt do this his freshman year either....just got people hyped because he hit stick a couple people the the way ray ray did his freshman yr....he is wack too

This **** is just mind numbing. I just wonder if these coaches understand they may never find work again. How in the **** you never make adjustments is embarassing.

Advertisement
lol @ the defensive strategy there....did we really just run Raphael Kirby back to deep safety and rush three...??? only to give a wr all day to run a cross route.....with 3 of our guys in a wierd zone.....

I GIVE UP.....You send the house right there....at this hurt qb

Our D line is playing a two gap technique on empty backfield sets. That's hilariously stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy how Deon Bush may be a worse player today than he was his freshman season

He free lanced his first year.......if u watched the raising canes fentress gets playing time cuz he doesn't free lance. Fkin ******s running this **** show.

this is why i say cooley needs to go too why ******* pass when they cant stop the run

looool dude Coley is ******* retarded man....they needed to send his *** back to Havana in a can of Goya beans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back