Cincinnatuh versus Miamuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could literally see the official at the top wait until he was down to throw it. Lol

Advertisement
Miami D well coached lmao they should fire that idiiot.. all day to throw the ball wtf

Gotta love the two minute delay and the slurping color guy on the ACC network via ESPN3

Just so I'm clear are you and Showers going to be the annoying ******** the entire game, or just in the beginning?
If you're not interested in the game move the fcku on.

Guess what $#!+head, I have the scars from two wars and two expeditionary conflicts from my personal effort to keep our country's freedom of speech; I'll be damned that some slurping internet wannabe is going to stop me from speaking my mind. UNDERSTOOD?

Advertisement
****... If I hear the color commentator say how good the defense is, I'll be off to Best Buy at halftime to buy another TV...

Advertisement
i still cant get over that well coached comment really guy what games have you been watching for hte last 4 years

Advertisement
Having to listen to this **** show on wqam. Can someone take some TV screen shots of the defense formations?

Are we really bringing pressure because these announcers always make it sound better then it is.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back