Cincinnatuh versus Miamuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sorry guys, I just couldn't watch another game of Al's. Did he get fired yet?

Advertisement
so the talking point of this game will be how we beat a really tough team out there even though we turned the ball over. D really got after with turnovers and we improved our rush defense and held them to 67 yards with a 2.3 yard average. really got to give cinci credit. GREAT team. totally put pads on today and showed up to the stadium. fielded 11 guys at a time and got after it. got some stuff to address but it all starts with me

Id kill for Gary Pattersons D. They whip teams with third rate talent. Guy would destroy teams with So Fla speed AND he runs a wide open but balanced offense.

Advertisement
This cincy team lost 41-14 to MEMPHIS at home. This is a wretched team that we beat b/c we have some fast guys they cant run with. I took some screen caps of our D alignment and its still abysmal.

With Gunner Kiel out of the game....the kid is a **** good QB....

After this cupcake non-power 5 team with a billion injuries, our defenses rankings will drop across the board except for rush defense.

Our "unfairly judged" and "championship caliber" defense gave up 422 total yds, 27 points. And as a team we were penalized for 155 yds-- even with Kirby's bonehead double penalty we were still well over 100 yds.

Against Cincinnati!

Advertisement
I'm gonna say it.

I think this staff has Stacy Coley in the doghouse. Unbelievable. I mean did they forget he's on the team? He really had to do something bad cause this pure utter bull****.

Look I like Waters, Lewis and Berrios and Dorsett. But at this point the misuse of Coley this year is unbarable. The kid looks frustrated too. Something has to be going on behind the scenes with Stacy and the staff cause this is out of hand at this point.

I mean the kid does something well and they call him back to the sideline. Can't believe this ****.

How are people complaining?!?!? Yes we suck but we dominated this game

Hate miami fans

Advertisement
Not only that. According to DHucks. Stacy was killing it in practice this week. I mean something doesn't add up here. He looks frustrated and he looks upset when they send him to stand on the sideline after a play. I mean how are you supposed to get our 2nd most explosive player going if you don't even use him!!!?

Look. I like our receivers. But Waters, Lewis and Berrios should not be playing over Coley. At this point I really think the staff literally has it out for him. It doesn't make sense.

I mean come on. Watching him today he looked healthy and perfectly fine? Especially on that 40+ return. What's the deal? I feel bad for him cause their not even really utilizing him at all.

Hate miami fans

We did not dominate. Our offense yes. Defense looked like **** again. Again like I've been preaching, bring a legit DC and this D will be legit.

Hate miami fans
It's cool we hate you

how the **** can you be happy when our main problem, the d, still was horrible. This team we played has so many injuries and isn't even big 5 conference.

Hate miami fans

Here is the problem for me. I'm not complaining about this game, but you also need to keep in mind we played a scrub team with injuries to their QB. There is nothing to be impressed about. If we look like this against VT, that might raise an eye. If we do it against FSU, maybe I might be a little more optimistic again. This is Cincinnati. Nothing to see here. Might as well be Arky St.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back