Cincinnatuh versus Miamuh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
These announcers haven't said one negative thing about anything, this guy loves everything.

you know the team we played is Division III caliber when Gus gets a big TD run. But keep reaching announcers, we played amazing.

Kirby with 2 picks on the year. 1 he slides, the other he runs out of bounds. We are neutered

Advertisement
This is a bad decision this game isn't over
Dude, trust the D!!!

didnt you hear the announcers? 16th rated in the nation, fans don't know how good it is.

in coach d I trust. ACC network told me to

lmao true could imagine if they posted **** from this site on thoughts on our coaching staff

the admins here need to have them do a weak-ly column. They make don bailey jr look Impartial.

Advertisement
9 minutes to go in the 4th quarter. we have given up 386 yards but this guys is SO IMPRESSED with this miami team

Advertisement
Is Ryan Williams still hurt?

I think they're gonna try to get a medical shirt for Williams. don't be surprised if they sit him the rest of the season.

for what to back up kaya for another year?

Is that any different than this year?

He provides good depth and is like a player-coach out there. We have nothing behind Kaaya next season besides a RS Freshman running QB and a true freshman.

Also, He could very well become the next Cane to move up the coaching ranks after college. Good to have him around as long as possible IMO.

Gus doing is best Adrian Peterson impersonation there. Hope he can be consistent and run hard like that when it matters.

Advertisement
Ugh, if Yearby was just a little bit faster....he's gonna be really good. Just not going to be great

Wrong. Just watch the next 2-3 years. You don't need elite speed to be a great back. His ability of catching, footwork, vision and wiggle and ability to run between the tackles is what makes him elite.

I respectfully disagree. He's gonna look great against bad teams, but just OK against good teams IMO

Is it me or do our players miss tons of tackle? I'm looking at FSU and they're bringing players down as soon as they touch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back