Chud would be a terrible HC here because he....

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
has no personality and was a failure as an NFL head coach.

Sincerely,

Nick Saban

Advertisement
Bill Belichick had a losing record as a coach in Cleveland. Chud only got 1 year and was given the boot. While he may not be good at coaching, I don't think it's fair to come to that conclusion already.

25452521.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want combo of Butch and Chud -- either as HC and the other as DC or OC. I think Chud would do fine as HC with Butch as DC and recruiting czar. Howard failed miserably as HC in NFL also.

You mention Nick Saban. How about Dan Henning? Or Paul Hackett? Chud reminds me a lot more of those guys than Saban.

By the way, Saban didn't get fired by Miami; he quit Miami. He went 9-7 and then struggled with Joey Harrington and Cleo Lemmons at QB to 6-10. No one's winning in the NFL with that QB combo. What did the Dolphins do the year after Saban left? Didn't they go 1-15?

Dudzinski, on the other hand, failed horribly and got fired immediately. And the Browns improved significantly the year after Dud got fired.

Advertisement
I want combo of Butch and Chud -- either as HC and the other as DC or OC. I think Chud would do fine as HC with Butch as DC and recruiting czar. Howard failed miserably as HC in NFL also.

I would venture to guess that at this point in his life Butch would have less than zero interest in taking a DC position.

You mention Nick Saban. How about Dan Henning? Or Paul Hackett? Chud reminds me a lot more of those guys than Saban.

By the way, Saban didn't get fired by Miami; he quit Miami. He went 9-7 and then struggled with Joey Harrington and Cleo Lemmons at QB to 6-10. No one's winning in the NFL with that QB combo. What did the Dolphins do the year after Saban left? Didn't they go 1-15?

Dudzinski, on the other hand, failed horribly and got fired immediately. And the Browns improved significantly the year after Dud got fired.

He also signed Culpepper over Brees. I will hate Saban forever.

Chuds a Miami Guy with an NFL pedigree.

You just don't get it.

Advertisement

I would venture to guess that at this point in his life Butch would have less than zero interest in taking a DC position.

Maybe. But then again, nobody seems to hire him as HC, so maybe a shot like DC at THE U will get him back in the game. He knows Chud will jump to NFL HC job at first chance. Butch would then be easy promotion for our lazy, cheap *** administration.

You just don't get it.

Why does he have to be a "Miami Guy" - Jimmy wasnt, nor Dennis or Howard. Nick & Urban were not. Pick someone that is innovative - dont see Chud in that space at all

You just don't get it.

Why does he have to be a "Miami Guy" - Jimmy wasnt, nor Dennis or Howard. Nick & Urban were not. Pick someone that is innovative - dont see Chud in that space at all

Jimmy, Dennis and Howard are all Miami guys, they coached here(silly).

Advertisement
Back