Chud Wants To Stay In The League

swat1

Old and Broken
Premium
I'm in Orlando for work and was in the lobby of the hotel killing time when a guy next to me has a Colts t-shirt on. I ask if he's from Indy and he says "no my cousin is Rob Chudzinski the offensive coordinator for the Colts." Of course the next words out of my mouth are "is he taking the UM job?" He replies probably not he likes it in the pro's because he has time off in the off season. We talked for a little while longer about Chuds career and went our separate ways. TIFWIW. I'm no "insider", just passing on a conversation I had.

Advertisement
I don't doubt it. Regardless of what happens with pagano chud will likely get another oc job. And word is he doesn't like recruiting so i can see him staying in the nfl.

I'm in Orlando for work and was in the lobby of the hotel killing time when a guy next to me has a Colts t-shirt on. I ask if he's from Indy and he says "no my cousin is Rob Chudzinski the offensive coordinator for the Colts." Of course the next words out of my mouth are "is he taking the UM job?" He replies probably not he likes it in the pro's because he has time off in the off season. We talked for a little while longer about Chuds career and went our separate ways. TIFWIW. I'm no "insider", just passing on a conversation I had.

LMAO.......tell us about the time you were standing in line at Wendy's and you turned around and Kate Upton was right behind you and you bought her lunch and ate with her and about the time you were on bus singing and the guy sitting next to you said "you can't sing worth sh*t" and it turned out to be Simon Cowell and the time..........

Advertisement
People have been saying that for some time. Butch is the key, not Chud.

Speaking of Colts, what are the chances Saban ends up taking Colts job? I saw somewhere that he said "if" he had gotten Drew Brees instead of whats his name, he might still be in Miaimi. Given Nick's ego, anyone thinks he might want to try NFL with Luck as his QB? Follow up question for the Mario lovers: You willing to bet any money on him taking super Mario to NFL with him? I go $1000 that he doesn't even say good-bye to the little boy as he leaves.

LMAO.......tell us about the time you were standing in line at Wendy's and you turned around and Kate Upton was right behind you and you bought her lunch and ate with her and about the time you were on bus singing and the guy sitting next to you said "you can't sing worth sh*t" and it turned out to be Simon Cowell and the time..........

Wait, this dude had lunch with Kate Upton. Does she want the job? I'll buy season tickets to watch her run out of the smoke and prance around the sideline.

Wait, this dude had lunch with Kate Upton. Does she want the job? I'll buy season tickets to watch her run out of the smoke and prance around the sideline.

Kate Upton could do a **** of lot better than 27-47 at FIU and can you imagine how she could recruit ???

Advertisement
People have been saying that for some time. Butch is the key, not Chud.

Speaking of Colts, what are the chances Saban ends up taking Colts job? I saw somewhere that he said "if" he had gotten Drew Brees instead of whats his name, he might still be in Miaimi. Given Nick's ego, anyone thinks he might want to try NFL with Luck as his QB? Follow up question for the Mario lovers: You willing to bet any money on him taking super Mario to NFL with him? I go $1000 that he doesn't even say good-bye to the little boy as he leaves.

I'd be okay with the Colts taking Saban as coach and Mario going with him. This coming from someone who has no care in the world for the Colts.

Bull****, that happened to you too?

Advertisement
Back