Chuck Todd

Who gives a fvck about Chuck todd?

Now if Chuck D threw up the U, that would be cool. Or even Jon "chuckie" Gruden, but Chuck todd, LOL

A15346F2-4366-4C9B-AE47-0F8470441FEB.jpeg

Advertisement
i just love how chuck todd is considered a leftist by righties because he is doing his job -questioning those in power. it just so happens we have a right wing administration in power that plays fast and loose with the facts. yet you all want the media to ignore it. case in point - the man repeatedly says his father was born in germany when he was born in new york. what is an objective media person supposed to do - ignore it???? ok sorry i got political. just saying you can still be conservative or a republican and criticize the lies and half truths. you can still keep be objective and not lose your conservative or republican card.
I’m an independent and not a MAGA. I want everyone questioned hard. He doesn’t do that. His wife is a dem operative. NBC is a Dem mouthpiece. Get out of your echo chamber and open your eyes.

Advertisement
Hey guys. My post was deleted for being political. Not sure why others have not been also removed but whatever.

It was meant to highlight how Cane fandom should transcend politics. So apologies for contributing and perpetuating any noise.

Back to straight Cane football talk. :neonu:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back