Chuck Robinson was on the air in Tampa today

Advertisement
What did the ******* have to say this time? He seems like an attention *****.

Nothing.. I wish I had listened before I posted. They did not ask about the article, only the situation and he then went on to offer his opinion as to when the NCAA will wrap things up.

They need to keep that clown off the air. His story against Miami fizzled due to PSUs announcement yesterday. He was hoping to get maximum affect by releasing it on Friday and ACC media day on Monday. Thankfully the PSU announcement completely drowned out his story. So all he can do to stay in the spotlight is to do cheesy interviews that sheds nothing new and shows that this story in how it involves Miami is a lot of nothing. Now what Allen was doing with hurtt, stoutland and hill that's a different question.

Advertisement
They need to keep that clown off the air. His story against Miami fizzled due to PSUs announcement yesterday. He was hoping to get maximum affect by releasing it on Friday and ACC media day on Monday. Thankfully the PSU announcement completely drowned out his story. So all he can do to stay in the spotlight is to do cheesy interviews that sheds nothing new and shows that this story in how it involves Miami is a lot of nothing. Now what Allen was doing with hurtt, stoutland and hill that's a different question.
This needs to get more play.

Agreed, but it's not the bigger story for him.

Honestly, I'd rather have the entire thing die.

Digging into Allen's involvement with other programs only hurts us tangentially.

Let's move on, and keep our name out of the tabloids.

Advertisement

Digging into Allen's involvement with other programs only hurts us tangentially.

I agree 100%. If we can put all this behind us and move on I'd be more than happy.

+1 but scorched earth. If we go down, bring everyone with us

Advertisement
Back