Christian Williams

Advertisement
he doesn't look like a blazer and he didn't rate well in Lance's athleticism ratings, but i doubt michael jackson will test incredibly well at the combine so i think it's a skillset rumph can work with

Because there’s only so many guys and Enos must’ve met the kid. You believe Rumph met him before Enos?
Dude, I get that you don't like Rumph but come on man. If Williams signs with us it's a credit to Rumph. It doesn't make up for his poor recruiting overall but it's a feather in his cap for now. This is laughable.

The reason why people defend Rumph is because posters want to **** on him with his misses and make excuses for anything he does right. I personally agree that Rumph has been bad in recruiting. Williams could go to Texas A&M if LSU is no longer an option but if he chooses us that's to Rumph's credit.

he doesn't look like a blazer and he didn't rate well in Lance's athleticism ratings, but i doubt michael jackson will test incredibly well at the combine so i think it's a skillset rumph can work with
Looks like Williams has top-notch ball skills with a stride to cover the deep ball....his 40 time could be misleading.....another strider Greedy Williams ran a 4.72...

Advertisement
Having only one commit has nothing to do with this kid actually coming. Sure, it's what you pitch him, but who says that's his main concern?

At no point did we look like the leader for him, so "terrible fail" is ridiculous.
Sure it does. The guy changes his mind on Bama, Miami is all over the him. Wants him badly. LSU jumps into the mix after the fact and has a bunch of commits at the position, plus has more depth. Playing time is always a factor for stud players. They want to play ASAP. Miami offers this. So yea, not landing him given the variables is a major Fail in my opinion.

Advertisement
Bro, I swear my wife grabbed my phone and the other night and thought I was surfing **** or texting a girl. She started going through my history and saw I was spending hours on recruiting sites. She put the phone down and called me a sicko.

She will accept it, they all do eventually.

Rumph gets to stay if Williams comes...no doubt.
Dude, I get that you don't like Rumph but come on man. If Williams signs with us it's a credit to Rumph. It doesn't make up for his poor recruiting overall but it's a feather in his cap for now. This is laughable.

The reason why people defend Rumph is because posters want to **** on him with his misses and make excuses for anything he does right. I personally agree that Rumph has been bad in recruiting. Williams could go to Texas A&M if LSU is no longer an option but if he chooses us that's to Rumph's credit.
whoaaa...get some sleep. I never said I don’t like Rumph. He’s a UM alumni and former 1st round pick. I’d like nothing more than to see him succeed. He doesn’t deserve a trip to Starbucks is what I’m saying. I already posted earlier I’ll commend him if he truly is Williams’ primary recruiter and lands him. This recruit will be huge for us.

I personally think Brownlee is a better player then this kid. Hey but the kid have size and a skill set we could develop.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s the LSU DB coach? I mean LSU took 4 DB’s and now he wants to go somewhere else because he feels he won’t start there. What does that tell you?
Let them spin it, none of that was mentioned when they said he was leaning there just days prior right? You a recruiting vet come on now. They willl spin any Loss in recruiting especially in the sec

Advertisement
Back