Christian Williams

If it happens Rumph should be applauded. Yes he misses too many times but recruiting Williams was a flyer Mike and the staff decided to take a chance on. To the Rumph bashers I'm not crowning him if we get Williams, simply applauding him. Nothing more nothing less.
He should. LSU was recruiting this kid for years and he would get him in like 2 - 2 1/2 months.

Advertisement
I really think it's Williams with Emerson as a backup plan (And yes I understand they project to different positions, I just don't think they want to take 2 diff spots there with other portal needs, AND with all available in the secondary next year...Because it's 2 for every one 1 comparing '20 to '19 Sofla DBs)

k
Terrible Fail if we don’t land this kid. We have one corner commit. One...

LSU has been recruiting him for a year. They have a great sell and they absolutely want him. Plus he's a Bama kid and gets the chance to stick it to Bama every year there.

We've been on him for a month. CB recruiting would be a fail if we dont land him, but actually landing this kid would be a big win for Rumph

Advertisement
I'm a Rumph and I've been that despite as much hate as he gets and even I'd admit this isn't all him IMO. Everybody says LSU has been recruiting him for over a year which is true but they didn't get a ov set until after he left our ov and depth chart wise it isn't even close we look better at cb and that's if they don't put him at safety so Mike deserves respect no doubt here but idk if we were ever out of it

Advertisement
If it happens Rumph should be applauded. Yes he misses too many times but recruiting Williams was a flyer Mike and the staff decided to take a chance on. To the Rumph bashers I'm not crowning him if we get Williams, simply applauding him. Nothing more nothing less.

Oh no no no you don't...We only deal in extremes on this board...None of this halfway applauding him. He's either corey raymond or fire his a$$

I personally don’t think LSU even wants him as a corner. They were looking at him as safety and now are telling him nickel to not just straight up lie to him. He has a chance to come play corner at a school with a favorable depth chart or get buried in a depth chart as a nickle. To me the choice is easy but I have no idea what goes through these kids minds.

Advertisement
I hate all you mofos. I thought I was goinog to get sleep tonight but noooooooo. Now I’m up in the dark with nothing but the glow of my phone hitting refresh. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Bro, I swear my wife grabbed my phone and the other night and thought I was surfing **** or texting a girl. She started going through my history and saw I was spending hours on recruiting sites. She put the phone down and called me a sicko.

I'm a Rumph and I've been that despite as much hate as he gets and even I'd admit this isn't all him IMO. Everybody says LSU has been recruiting him for over a year which is true but they didn't get a ov set until after he left our ov and depth chart wise it isn't even close we look better at cb and that's if they don't put him at safety so Mike deserves respect no doubt here but idk if we were ever out of it

LSU didnt get an earlier OV because this kid was an early Bama commit.

It wasnt until the week of our OV he found out Bama didnt have room. LSU and A&M jumped back on him right away

Advertisement
I personally don’t think LSU even wants him as a corner. They were looking at him as safety and now are telling him nickel to not just straight up lie to him. He has a chance to come play corner at a school with a favorable depth chart or get buried in a depth chart as a nickle. To me the choice is easy but I have no idea what goes through these kids minds.

I think you are 10000% correct.

Advertisement
Back