Christian Williams

Rumph pulled a kid out of an SEC backyard that LSU was after. Don't care that LSU wanted him at safety and that he wanted to play corner. This is how you land these kids. Rumph, do this more.
I was calling this from 2 weeks ago that LSU didnt make sense for him but Rumph took his shot and won. Now haters will rip him and say he got lucky but he took the risk and won when idiots on here would've gave him no chance

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was calling this from 2 weeks ago that LSU didnt make sense for him but Rumph took his shot and won. Now haters will rip him and say he got lucky but he took the risk and won when idiots on here would've gave him no chance

There's always some mitigating circumstance why a kid comes here or doesn't. We criticize Rump for his recruiting misses, and rightfully so. But he went toe-to-toe with LSU and actually won a battle. Granted, they (LSU) sold him on coming as a safety while the kid wanted to be a corner. LSU could've lied their *** off to him. Regardless, just get the signature which is what matters.

Rumph just pulled an elite kid out of Bama. I'm good with it. Hopefully this is a sign that he's starting to turn the corner as a recruiter.

Advertisement
How many times does this need to be covered? Surtain Sr. did not attend LSU. Where do people come up with this stuff?
you right . sorry went to southern miss that said surtain was always a bama/lsu fight. he was never coming to Miami. until they can fix that relationship with heritage which was destroyed under golden none of those kids coming here and nothing rumph can do about that even if did coach there. by the way I got that in a story read somewhere last year they were clearly wrong but that's where I got that

There's always some mitigating circumstance why a kid comes here or doesn't. We criticize Rump for his recruiting misses, and rightfully so. But he went toe-to-toe with LSU and actually won a battle. Granted, they (LSU) sold him on coming as a safety while the kid wanted to be a corner. LSU could've lied their *** off to him. Regardless, just get the signature which is what matters.

Rumph just pulled an elite kid out of Bama. I'm good with it. Hopefully this is a sign that he's starting to turn the corner as a recruiter.
I've always wondered if he's actually a negative recruiter for us because no recruit ever takes shots at him snd players on the team love him. Fact is $$$$ really affects some kids, winning also but times like this you wonder if everything is equal how many guys Rumph would pull

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back