Christian Williams to Portal

Good. Dudes been riding the pine way too long with no sign of life. Marcus Clarke’s time now. Wanna see that ball hawk ability he was flashing in scrimmages.

Advertisement
I think we're all jumping the gun. Lets wait until we get the real story before passing judgment. It could have been something he did, or not. We just don't know yet.

I mean yeah I agree..but idk about taking 3/4 corners per cycle..we just had 2 rotational guys transfer back to back years🤷🏾‍♂️ Both would’ve had PT here without question
I get it. We need 8-10 in today’s game. That’s fine that we had a transfer each or the last two years, but surely they knew they needed to make up numbers this year and a transfer may have helped to space out classes. But then they passed on Wilson.

That aside, transfers are just part of the modern game. We get plenty and it cuts both ways. It’s not like losing Malek Young to a career ending injury out of the blue. No matter the reason, these guys are paid well to recruit and develop talent, and maintain roster balance. They are currently failing across the board.

Advertisement
Very stupid decision why not wait till end of the year.even if you got limited playing time you cant play anywhere else now and you wouldnt have lost a year by staying.

Didn’t Restrepo play some DB in HS? Obviously only if we HAD to plug someone in, could he flip to defense?

Not saying Clarke or Dunson won't ball at some point (I'm a huge Clarke fan). The point is, we should be in this position. Not at Miami. The fact that a team like Indiana is locating and recruiting better talent from South Florida (Taiwan Mullen) that we are, reflects a real problem that Manny has to address.
Thanks, I got that point tho, it’s been stated a good 150+ times in this thread. I was just saying next man up and I believe we have a couple of players that are up for the challenge.

Advertisement
That means the freshman are going to have to be bumped up and get reps to fill the depth chart. Who the **** is the offense going to practice against? Maybe I should try out, anything that breathes and has opposing thumbs can probably get a starting scout team spot at CB

I called this when the depth chart came out. He has no allegiance to miamj. He’s from Alabama. Don’t know where he goes now. But he wasn’t playing here and he has a front row seat to Ivey sucking ***. Don’t blame him but man we are scary thin at corner depth.

And who are we gonna land at corner. Curtis and burns are all we got and burns is a slot corner and Curtis doesn’t play the position at all currently. We’re literallly screwed. Rumph has botched corner coaching duties so bad.
So you saying he sucked or just Rumph didn't develop the kid. Lol too funny. Dunston and Clark step right up... Lawd if they aren't ready they better get em ready.

I still want to bust Lville ***.

So does anyone know if the reason was culture fit or playing time? If it’s playing time totally get it, but if it’s culture fit it’s an odd time to leave.

Advertisement
Bolden from fsu just entered the portal. He was switched to wr but he came in as a DB... Do we look????

Advertisement
Bolden from fsu just entered the portal. He was switched to wr but he came in as a DB... Do we look????
Why? If they recruit well enough for 2021 it shouldn't be an issue. We've just got to get through this season and no transfer will help us with that.

Advertisement
Back