Christian Williams to Portal

how is this so hard for some of you to grasps?

as if we had him as the.. 9th corner available?.. oh wait

fck the 4th cb transferring type thinking, how about, "one of our 4 corners just left the team, leaving us with 3"

does that hit home to some of you dodo birds?
I get it. Rumph sucks. We're thin at CB, but we dont need to give in to whiny little bytches who want more PT.

There's a hurricane hitting Florida. Do you have wifi coverage under your bed?

Advertisement
We have the worst fanbase in America. No cap. I really don’t understand why our fans suck so bad but they do.

I try to come here for Canes news and have to sift through endless posts of bítching, whining and criticizing. It’s like 95% Cane fans acting like little bítches, and 5% actual information and real football talk.

It’s starting to not even be worth it anymore.

I get it. Rumph sucks. We're thin at CB, but we dont need to give in to whiny little bytches who want more PT.

There's a hurricane hitting Florida. Do you have wifi coverage under your bed?

I do, and it says your iq levels are below that of the category of the hurricane.

Right? If @ThomasM will post pics of his Peterborough Zephyr resto, I'll post pics of my little Mustang projects. It certainly can't be any worse.
Ha, next time I post it'll be complete. About to start looking for a 1954-55 Johnson Seahorse to pair it with.

I have to say, I had no clue I could restore a boat that had most of its parts in a box. I just love those old cedar boats.

Here's a pic of the 75th anniversary decal I had made. Had to use a picture off the internet from a different model, and what little was left of mine to get it done. Yes, those are epoxy drips... It's not finished. ;) Lots of touchups to do.

Attachments

• DSC09369.JPG
    DSC09369.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 20
Advertisement
I'll say Rumphs time needs to come to and end I think that's obvious and been that what for awhile but also at the same time it's the 1st **** game of the season.

What’s funny is that we signed
Marcus Clarke - didn’t really play CB in high school, more of athlete
Dunson - length but may not be twitchy enough, plus he runs a 4.7
Burns - 5”9 145lbs lol
Malik Curtis - guy doesn’t even play CB at his school.

How can Diaz allow this to continue?

Advertisement
The fact that we have some simply saying we should move potential strikers over to CB as if that should solve the problem is alarming
Jordan Miller to CB? Or is there a new "Whomper" position that requires a 325 lb dude to squash a WR? I'd pay to see that.

In practice, yes. By a good margin. Can’t speak to game performance because he hasn’t played much.
So as my guy @Dwinstitles eloquently asked, did Rumph “really” beat out LSU for Williams? Like I feel every time Rumph “beats” a school for a recruit, it’s not a win v. a drop. Same when he “beat” Saban for Dean. Now I’m worried about Dunson. If Williams couldn’t beat out Ivey or Couch, and he was the 4th DB by a wide margin, that will make Rumph 0-2 in prospect “flips.”

Advertisement
Everybody I've spoken to that saw practice (players, coaches, media) along with my own eyes watching Williams get beat repeatedly.

I like him and it's bad that he's leaving. Rumph is staring at a scary situation of his own doing. But 99% of the people complaining about Williams's playing time have never seen him play at the college level.
That sounds like a player who shouldn't have been recruited & signed to Miami.

how is this so hard for some of you to grasp?

as if we had him as the.. 9th corner available?.. oh wait

fck the 4th cb transferring type thinking, how about, "one of our 4 corners just left the team, leaving us with 3"

does that hit home to some of you dodo birds?
Majority of the fanbase is brainwashed now. Only explanation I have is that most were asleep for the last 15 years. We have become the “we’ll get em next time” fanbase.

Advertisement
What’s funny is that we signed
Marcus Clarke - didn’t really play CB in high school, more of athlete
Dunson - length but may not be twitchy enough, plus he runs a 4.7
Burns - 5”9 145lbs lol
Malik Curtis - guy doesn’t even play CB at his school.

How can Diaz allow this to continue?

Honestly know one seems to know any know one in the media has to balls to ask why Diaz keeps Rumph in staff and how much him and Baker are also at fault for this

Advertisement
Back