▫️ Caleb Farley – 7
▫️ Jeff Gladney – 7
▫️ Tre Brown – 7
▫️ Avery Young – 7
▫️ DJ Ivey – 7
▫️ Parnell Motley -7

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something isnt adding up here. Williams comes from a very good family and is a well grounded kid. To leave after one game with such little depth and the chance to play a lot being so close is a head scratcher. I doubt we'll ever get the full story on this one but there is probably something going on none of us know about

We have 3 corners, only one that is playable, and our campus is in the middle of the most fruitful recruiting ground in the country. This is what happens when you keep troting out the same idiot corches with the same moronic depth chart. Good luck trying to cover the WRs we play this year. Every season it’s something with this team.

Rumph's gotta go...

There's no more defending him, he's just not getting the job done as a CB's coach.

From the misses in recruiting, to the failure to develop, the refusal of holding Ivey accountable & now our depth takes a hit, it's just time for a divorce.

Great Cane, but I'm sorry business is business & we're going on year 4 of this & it's not getting any better.

Yeah, but will Diaz get the message before it's too late?

Advertisement
Have you ever been looked over by your coach even though you're better then the person starting over you?

I have, in professional basketball leagues for that matter.

In fact it wasn't even the coach, it was the owner of the fcking team that had the issue because the coach after the 2nd practice said he wanted me in the lineup. Even came up to me in private while I was shooting before practice to tell me about the situation. I was even more dumbfounded about it, because the owner had brought me on without even trying me out after seeing me shooting jump shots prior to a game they had ( don't think I missed a shot in that brief period ).

This is why I never judge these situations until I hear both sides of the story. It's quite often the kid ain't wrong about what's going on, they don't just throw a hissy fit for no reason EVERY time like people think they do.

Rumph seems like he has that randy Shannon ****** as personality. Like someone mentioned 4 high level transfer portal guys from south Florida and none landed with us where depth has major issues lolol

Advertisement
Rumph's gotta go...

There's no more defending him, he's just not getting the job done as a CB's coach.

From the misses in recruiting, to the failure to develop, the refusal of holding Ivey accountable & now our depth takes a hit, it's just time for a divorce.

Great Cane, but I'm sorry business is business & we're going on year 4 of this & it's not getting any better.
Yeah, but will Diaz get the message loud and clear???

Advertisement
Back