Christian Williams to Portal

Advertisement
i already said that, nothing to do with playing time.

which means only one of three things usually:

1) he's academically weak and not pulling his weight in the classroom
2) he violated some school/team rule that put him close to the edge of the law or made "another chance" impossible, including smoking way too much of the loco weed
3) his attitude sucks so bad they practically opened the door for him a he walked out

(i'd add homesickness, but after being in school for over a year, that's usually not an issue).

For the ppl not worried because he couldn't beat out Ivey.... What does that say when Rumphs biggest accomplishment was that he pulled a rabbit outta his a$$ and got a guy who is worst than our worst cb to commit at the very last min? My point is, the SMALL issue is that we're 1 body less at our weakest position. The BIG issue is that Rumph has put us in this very position. He has to go NOOOWWWW!!!!!

Advertisement
I don't think we struggle THAT bad at linebacker. It's just unfortunate that our top guys we bring in always get hurt and miss valuable time. Steed, Jennings. Brooks was also coming off of an injury when he got here.

They were all 3*s, stop it, if Rumph kept bringing in injured 3* he would get killed

I'm on the fire Rumph train so lets not go there

Walk his *** out and let DVD take over. He's already a better recruiter. Ed can assist him with the CBs.
They should honestly do this right now. We need to close strong on the trail and Rumph obviously can't do it.

Advertisement
lmfao lousiville is gonna go 5 wide and FEAST
I was gonna start a thread on this but I’m driving. Has anyone watched UL film? What formations do they run? The preseason preview I read said they run as well or better then they pass, but have studs at WR. My guess is that they have a coach that can scheme to exploit, but wondering if 4/5 wide is an offense they run on a regular basis.

When I read that post about him being the only coach in the booth, I was like they banished this guy to the doghouse.
I'm starting to think Rump was the only one in the booth and they had a bunch of COVID patients standing outside the booth coughing and farting into the air duct. Rump's like Rasputin. They couldn't fire him so now they're trying to off him with the VID.

Restrepo Restrepo Restrepo ASAP do not wait another second. He must make the switch. Not even a question at this point.
We're going to need him at WR. The Worsham kid isn't playing this year. One big hit and one twisted ankle from all hands on deck from the WR room. If Restrepo does play DB he'll be playing both ways, which isn't going to happen.

Advertisement
Corey Raymond isn’t leaving LSU to come to Miami.
Nobody asks why all these coaches never come to Miami. No one ever asks why Coley couldn’t recruit for sht here and gets whoever the fck he wants at uga.
Everyone fails to realize the type of recruits CMR got to UGA but couldn’t land any elite trench bullies or even land the type of qb’s he got at uga.
I would love nothing more than to have Raymond come here. But if you think Miami will sign 2 or 3 top 10 corner backs just cause he comes here your dreaming.
We basically have a who’s who of sofla high school football insiders on our staff and we still couldn’t land Marshall or Brooks and it didn’t have sht to do with Mike Rumph

He could recruit better than Rumph. I'm not worried about landing 5 star CBs. Those dudes are out of our price range. Plenty of 4 stars that are every bit as talented, it's a question of identifying the right ones. Rumph is a poor talent evaluator on top of being a bad recruiter. I believe Raymond could attract kids in that very good to elite tier to Miami.

Advertisement
They were all 3*s, stop it, if Rumph kept bringing in injured 3* he would get killed

I'm on the fire Rumph train so lets not go there
Well.... Good point. Them being 3stars is not that much of an argument, but still good point nonetheless.

Advertisement
Back