Christian Williams to Portal

I'm sorry, but I can't support Mike anymore. He can't land kids he's known forever. The CBs in his room don't improve. He can't get the top CBs from SoFL or anywhere else. And the one he does land, dips for lack of PT.
Im with you. Not that I blame Rumph totally for him leaving, just the fact there are no bodies behind him. Totally unacceptable.

Advertisement
I have a strong suspicion that Rumph is gone at the end of this year. If there is a bright side it's that the recruiting class isn't going to be affected by his departure since we don't have a bunch of elite CBs in the class. Who knows, maybe with Rumph gone, top CBs will actually be interested in Miami. God willing, Manny Diaz goes hard after Corey Raymond (who is only making 600k per year as LSU's CB coach and recruiting coordinator)

Disappointing.

He was clearly the fourth corner in camp so he has nothing to complain about, but he had a future. CB becomes a huge priority in this class.
CB already was a huge priority. Now it's life and death for the defense.

Advertisement
Let's see what excuses are made after Louisville's WRs have career days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
True freshmans CBs play everywhere. Why can't ours? Isn't Rump's alleged genius in the area of technical work? I keep hearing his valets tell me how he's a scientist out there. Get those 2 freshmans ready, genius.
These guys still think it’s 1994. True Freshman play everywhere at every position. Lets get the show on the road here. I hate our fans.

Now people are seeing why we constantly ***** about recruiting at cb. This happens. Injuries , transfers , kids are kicked off etc. Yet our numbers are always razor thin, eventually we’re going to get bit bad playing Russian roulette with the cb’s.

Not according to Brock news network. We had 4- 4 stars blah blah blah.
Having three playable cornerbacks is very very very very bad.
been screaming for a long time that our depth was an issue but you got dumb *** fans literally arguing this morning with me that we were fine cause we got 3guys who can play. This is really bad

Advertisement
I don’t think it hurts us that much this year. They have enough versatility in the secondary.

My concern is the recruiting class. We really needed a guy like Marshall.
In a weird year like this, it’s really difficult to say it doesn’t hurt us. We’re extremely thin and you can be hit with injuries or COVID issues. The unknown is too great to definitively make that statement.

I called this when the depth chart came out. He has no allegiance to miamj. He’s from Alabama. Don’t know where he goes now. But he wasn’t playing here and he has a front row seat to Ivey sucking ***. Don’t blame him but man we are scary thin at corner depth.

And who are we gonna land at corner. Curtis and burns are all we got and burns is a slot corner and Curtis doesn’t play the position at all currently. We’re literallly screwed. Rumph has botched corner coaching duties so bad.
What about UAB?

Advertisement
Back