Christian Leary is a game changer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justchuck954

Fatboi2fly
Please tell me Miami has offered this kid out of Orlando Edgewater. I was overly impressed with his speed and ability to separate from his competition while running the football. He destroyed St. Thomas Aquinas when he faced them in the state finals. He is strongly flying under the radar and we need to make a move quick!!

Advertisement
Please tell me Miami has offered this kid out of Orlando Edgewater. I was overly impressed with his speed and ability to separate from his competition while running the football. He destroyed St. Thomas Aquinas when he faced them in the state finals. He is strongly flying under the radar and we need to make a move quick!!
We have offered.

Advertisement
tenor.gif

I was the first to post about this kid... last summer. And since then we’ve had about 5 different post on him. “Search” should be a vital tool on this forum. But anyway, Miami offered awhile ago, but like I’ve said before he’s probably 70% UF, 20% UTenn, 1% to all his other 10 choices... none of which is Miami.

Advertisement
Never heard of him.

Isn't he an actor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back