Christian Leary - c/o 2021 WOW!

Maskoff407

Recruit
Forget about his ranking, which will go up SIGNIFICANTLY by the beginning of next season, this kid is A BALLER! He’s a PLAYMAKER. He hasn’t received an offer yet from Miami, but if any of the staff or anyone connected to someone in the recruiting department... tell them this is a player that they NEED TO PURSUE. He’s a large reason for Edgewater High’s success over the past 2 years. He single-handedly destroyed St.Thomas to the point St. thomas had 3 man covering him including a LB shadowing him. As of a result, he’s picked up offers from just about everyone.

He runs a legit sub 4.4 has tremendous lower body strength. I mean tremendous. To the point that it’s very difficult for any DB to tackle him one on one. I’ve seen him break more tackles than he probably has total yds lol. This list him 5’9 171, but he could very well be more 5’10-11 around 180-185. He reminds me Percy Harvin with a dash of Tyreek Hill or even Santana.

Please don’t let the Gators get all his attention, because of right now that’s what happening.

E4682E63-815B-4108-ADEB-FB5817C204AC.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m surprised he hasn’t been mentioned here. The younger brother of the RB Connley is also a beast in the slot and just a sophomore. He will probably take over the RB slot after this year.

Advertisement
Forget about his ranking, which will go up SIGNIFICANTLY by the beginning of next season, this kid is A BALLER! He’s a PLAYMAKER. He hasn’t received an offer yet from Miami, but if any of the staff or anyone connected to someone in the recruiting department... tell them this is a player that they NEED TO PURSUE. He’s a large reason for Edgewater High’s success over the past 2 years. He single-handedly destroyed St.Thomas to the point St. thomas had 3 man covering him including a LB shadowing him. As of a result, he’s picked up offers from just about everyone.

He runs a legit sub 4.4 has tremendous lower body strength. I mean tremendous. To the point that it’s very difficult for any DB to tackle him one on one. I’ve seen him break more tackles than he probably has total yds lol. This list him 5’9 171, but he could very well be more 5’10-11 around 180-185. He reminds me Percy Harvin with a dash of Tyreek Hill or even Santana.

Please don’t let the Gators get all his attention, because of right now that’s what happening.

View attachment 105733

Looks like an amazing future decommit!

Advertisement
Kid almost definitely hates Miami and feels “disrespected” by them. Should have offered him when he was in the womb. If they offered him before he was born he would only decommit once instead of the now normal 3 times.

Advertisement
Back