Christian Leary, 2021 3 star Ath/WR Offered

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Offered by Field. Visiting Saturday. Lorenzo Lingard's cousin
Holds offers from Auburn, Ga Tech, Kansas, Indiana, Ol' Miss, Florida, Tennessee, Mississippi, TCU and Florida State and others.

Played WR and some wildcat QB last season.
Leary finished this past season with 1,062 receiving yards along with over 650 rush yards with 21 total touchdowns.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My lady is this kid’s tutor and I’ve been around this Edgewater program for a few years. I’ve talked to him about College life and even talked to him about Miami, not persuasively or anything major. I even made a post about it on here hoping someone from the staff would offer (https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/christian-leary-c-o-2021-wow.156703/). As of Right now he really like Gators because they were the first to offer, and he wants to go to college with his teammate (4 star WR/WHO REALLY SHOULD PLAY CB) Tommi Hill. However, Tennessee is moving up on his list as well. My lady has him qualified to even go to Stanford, lol. The kid is a great kid just as he is a baller. Percy Harvin with a lil of Tyreek Hill there.

Watch the clip...

That speed.. Wow.. We NEED that at miami but dont really recruit speed like that for some reason..

Advertisement
Would like to see one of Leery/Curtis in this class as a home run threat...Similar players

I watched him a lot because I keep up with the Connley brothers but this kid is a beast

Last edited:
****, Lo’s cousin you say? He’s got SEC written all over him unfortunately. Kid looks like he’s shot out of a cannon. Even kids with angles he blazed by. Would be a massive get, but don’t see it.

Advertisement
Dang.... so much talent in this 2021 class. This class is full of guys with speed... there is also Ta' Varish Dawson who UM is trying to lock up pretty early; he is NR and runs a 10.71 in the 100m.

Advertisement
Ivins said Dawson is "what everyone thinks Marcus Clarke is". Not sure how to take that lol
Sounds to me like Ivins isn't high on Clarke then and like Dawson much more but honestly is Ivins a scout ? Former player ? Not sure why his opinion would hold that much weight anyways.

Sounds to me like Ivins isn't high on Clarke then and like Dawson much more but honestly is Ivins a scout ? Former player ? Not sure why his opinion would hold that much weight anyways.
Im sure being in the business he is in he has a lot of scout and coach contacts[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
Back