Chris Wheatley-Humphrey

fraggle

Senile Senior
Joined
Nov 7, 2011
Messages
3,093
Over 100 yards and correct me if I am wrong but made them in just the 4th quarter and they said that he is 5th string. Ever since he committed I anxiously awaited his playing since he is from South Florida, played against quality opponents andhad a 13.1 average per carry, 207.6 yards per game plus ideal size at 6 feet and 200 pounds in high school (South Broward. I know 4th quarter the opponent has all their scrubs in but I don't think that was true Saturday CMU starters played the entire game. I hope to see a lot more of him he is a lot tougher then I thought he might be, please use him coaches...pretty please!!!
 
He definitely looks like a different back this year based on the small sample size. Last year I questioned whether he was UM caliber. This year I honestly would not be mad if he had to start in a pinch. He runs like a Mack truck. I think that is what is new this year. Last year he went down easy and looked small. This year he looks like a Deejay Dallas type back.
 
Over 100 yards and correct me if I am wrong but made them in just the 4th quarter and they said that he is 5th string. Ever since he committed I anxiously awaited his playing since he is from South Florida, played against quality opponents andhad a 13.1 average per carry, 207.6 yards per game plus ideal size at 6 feet and 200 pounds in high school (South Broward. I know 4th quarter the opponent has all their scrubs in but I don't think that was true Saturday CMU starters played the entire game. I hope to see a lot more of him he is a lot tougher then I thought he might be, please use him coaches...pretty please!!!
CM may have played their first team D the entire game but they were probably pretty tired and beat down by the 4Q.
On the other hand, CHW was running behind our 2d-3d team Oline...
 
Patrick Stewart Cheers GIF by Blunt Talk
 
Back
Top