2024 Chris Wheatley-Humphrey 2024 RB from South Broward and a cup of Tea at Dillard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Going to be interesting to see what @Coach Macho has to say about his potential. At this point last year, how much recruiting focus did Chris Johnson Jr. have?
Yeah I’m no expert and going off of just film but this kid’s speed is legit. He looks bigger (taller) than CJ right now and that dead leg to defenders is Nasty (in the hole or in the open). He has an uncanny way (instinct) of breaking tackles. He looks Legit to me!

Advertisement
South Broward played a bad schedule. The 2 or maybe 3 teams with somewhat talent they played they lost 55-7, 54-27 I dont think there is a div 1 kid on this tape he is playing against.

Would like to see what he does on a bigger stage...film looks good but any 1 with a smidge of talent shouldve went off against the teams he was playing there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His ability to stop and start is impressive. Feet are non stop never goes down on first contact.

Does a good job of getting skinny. He runs high but can finish runs with power. It’s obvious his speed is elite.

Reactions: ben
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back