Chris Thompson 2020 DB

Advertisement
Film screams safety or OLB. It doesn’t show any coverage skills. His hips and feet are not explosive for a DB. He’s a monster tackler, has good hands and at 6’2” 195 he’s a big kid now and should get bigger. If he’s offered at safety I like him a lot. I’d be interested to see if he could grow into a LB fwiw. Likes to hit

Film screams safety or OLB. It doesn’t show any coverage skills. His hips and feet are not explosive for a DB. He’s a monster tackler, has good hands and at 6’2” 195 he’s a big kid now and should get bigger. If he’s offered at safety I like him a lot. I’d be interested to see if he could grow into a LB fwiw. Likes to hit
What if I told you he was a top 100 player and 247 has him as the #1 safety in the country and ESPN has him as the 2nd best? He’s a box, not a free.

Advertisement

If only our defense had a position that literally was a combination of these two positions... 🧐

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back