Chris Stock

Plenty of assistants will be jumping off this sunken toxic wreckage if they can find other jobs.

However, scapegoating any of them is like trying to clean off a pop shot from The Decorator with a single Kleenex.

Advertisement
The more I think about it the more I don't want to see Coley go. I want next year to be a dumpster fire and with "La Canastilla Cubana" calling plays it will only help those odds.

I'll repeat what I said earlier...his recruiting prowess is the only reason he isn't more hated around here. I'd argue he's just as bad at calling offensive plays as Onfrio is at what he does.

So a ****** head coach with 2 individual ****** *** play callers on both sides of the ball.....holy **** how far we have fallen from the staffs we use to have around here. This is basically a glorified high school coaching staff.

What assistant coach worth anything in their right mind would come here? This fat **** is a lame duck.

The more I think about it the more I don't want to see Coley go. I want next year to be a dumpster fire and with "La Canastilla Cubana" calling plays it will only help those odds.

I'll repeat what I said earlier...his recruiting prowess is the only reason he isn't more hated around here. I'd argue he's just as bad at calling offensive plays as Onfrio is at what he does.

So a ****ty head coach with 2 individual ****ty *** play callers on both sides of the ball.....holy **** how far we have fallen from the staffs we use to have around here. This is basically a glorified high school coaching staff.

And as I said before that you ignored......You honestly believe that he isn't severely handcuffed by what Al will let him do?

Al complained about scoring "To Fast" last year.....What OC can look good if you have a HC who complains about the offense being to explosive?

So a ****** head coach with 2 individual ****** *** play callers on both sides of the ball.....holy **** how far we have fallen from the staffs we use to have around here. This is basically a glorified high school coaching staff.

Yep.

Advertisement

So a ****ty head coach with 2 individual ****ty *** play callers on both sides of the ball.....holy **** how far we have fallen from the staffs we use to have around here. This is basically a glorified high school coaching staff.

And as I said before that you ignored......You honestly believe that he isn't severely handcuffed by what Al will let him do?

Al complained about scoring "To Fast" last year.....What OC can look good if you have a HC who complains about the offense being to explosive?

He should've been handcuffed to his hotel room bed to keep him off the sidelines. Along with AG and the rest of the staff.

No...I don't. I think he's just underqualified and mis-cast as a play caller. He's head coach material down the road...he's got the personality for it.

But that guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a play calling sheet. Looking back can anyone honestly say Jimbo didn't know what he was doing by denying him play calling duties? That's just not his strength.....he's not an X's and O's guy.

Advertisement
It's Scott guys
I see Carroll leave too.

And neither of this moves is good enough or anywhere near the right move.

If Golden doesn't go...none of it matters. Next year becomes another wasted year which means Kaaya will only end up having 1 year under a possible qualified decent head coach....we'll have wasted him as well.

This is about the worst, most depressing time for the program that I can remember.

Kehoe has done the best job of the bunch, which isn't saying much. IF Golden is to stay, for whatever reason, please, PLEASE give me two good coordinators. Coley is as bad as Coach D.
Prob. sacrifice Kehoe, he's an old dog that will be sacrificed for Jethro and Paul Williams

Advertisement
lol @ getting rid of Larry Scott. Yeah, clearly our TE's underperformed and were the problem with the team.

I'm gonna laugh when Golden is hiring airline pilots like Coker did to corch the team next year.

Hopefully its coley he is terrible and nothing can back him up, 21 points against one the of the worst defenses in the country

Advertisement
Back