Chris Steele?

N7954Canes

Recruit
Are we still recruiting Chris Steele hard? Because there hasn't been any news on him posting a date for a visit here or even him talking about the U.

Advertisement
Per 247 he's supposed to visit for Paradise Camp then take an OV in September.

I'd consider us a longshot, even if he follows through with that though. Just seems like there are a lot of teams in play for him

Family is huge Cane fans, saw a video with a huge Cane flag in his room, he reached out to us hoping to get recruited.

And people think he is a long shot lol

yeah, He is OVing at Oklahoma this weekend and supposedly LSU either next weekend (or the one after.) And he said he is OVing at UF in June although that keeps changing. Saving the last two and mentioned us. He always lists a bunch of schools when he gives interviews.

It was reported on TOS that his dad told UM that Chris was going to Paradise Camp this summer .... Supposedly our staff talks to him and the dad all the time

Advertisement
Getting an OV from him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180514-105614_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20180514-105614_Twitter.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 108
Per 247 he's supposed to visit for Paradise Camp then take an OV in September.

I'd consider us a longshot, even if he follows through with that though. Just seems like there are a lot of teams in play for him
If he comes to Paradise and a later OV I would say that we have a very good shot a getting him. Of his schools name in his top 8 the only other two schools that will be a big challenge will be Oregon and OU.

Advertisement
Coming for an OV June 16th per 247. Plans to commit July 7th and also might make it down for Paradise Camp at the end of July.

Visiting, then going to commit, then going to visit us after his commitment?

Don’t want to get too hyped but uhh..

Advertisement
Back