Chris Morris 2020 OL

brock

All-American

One school that Morris still wants to hear from is Miami.
I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”
He said so emphatically.

“MI-A-MI,” Morris said. “They could jump into my top five. I literally like Miami the school, not just the city, I have 40-something offers, but Miami just doesn’t want — they just never offer me. I’m like, ‘Come on.’ I hope you quote this. I’d text them, but I don’t even know who to text. Miami needs to stop playing.”

Advertisement
My dialogue with OP when this kid deletes his tweet:

RVA: Why isn't the tweet loading, brockolli?

Brock: Uuuuhhhh, it was there when I started the thread. Hahahah.... He must've deleted it... Uuuuhhhh lol.

RVA: Twitter links are for the moment... Screenshots are forever.

Edit: the tweet actually loaded and it's from a reporter not Morris. Carry on and my apologies.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to snag a 4* OL especially one that obviously wants an offer from the U. Sounds like not only would we make his Top 5, but could become the prohibitive favorite for him to sign his LOI with. Let’s hope that’s the reasoning he truly wants an offer from us, and it’s not to further along any additional increase to his bag count.

The young man likes the university of Miami as a institution but doesn't know whom to text to get in Contact with the school. But has 40 offers and speaks with other schools head of / director of recruiting, or offensive line coaches. Yet a quick Google search pops up all the contacts on Miami's staff.

Come on now. Staff has said several times they want out of state kids that are interested in UM that are willing to put skin the game by unofficially visiting campus

Advertisement
I'll get it in front of the right people assuming we have any interest but need contact info of some sort
How do we get contact info? God forbid one of these dude's on here messages the kid for it. Is it better for someone to contact the coach at his high school? Sorry for the question. I'm sure a bunch of us don't know how it works.

Advertisement
The young man likes the university of Miami as a institution but doesn't know whom to text to get in Contact with the school. But has 40 offers and speaks with other schools head of / director of recruiting, or offensive line coaches. Yet a quick Google search pops up all the contacts on Miami's staff.

Come on now. Staff has said several times they want out of state kids that are interested in UM that are willing to put skin the game by unofficially visiting campus

As a grown man who spent over 20 minutes yesterday explaining to an 18 year-old young man the necessary steps to take after he lost his wallet last night (only to have him call his mom because he didn't know his own SS#, how to find his bank account #, or what credit card companies he had open accounts with) I am not the slightest bit surprised by the above.

As a grown man who spent over 20 minutes yesterday explaining to an 18 year-old young man the necessary steps to take after he lost his wallet last night (only to have him call his mom because he didn't know his own SS#, how to find his bank account #, or what credit card companies he had open accounts with) I am not the slightest bit surprised by the above.

Oh the Joy's of being an adult raising the next generation. I feel your pain on occasion.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back