Chris Lammons update

D

deleted3746

-After Miami offered, a bunch of schools started to gain interest and offer him
-Says since Miami has offered, he has been able to build a relationship with his hometown school
-Lammons is buying what Coach Dorito is selling
-Says Dorito is intense and a very good coach
-Says Dorito doesn't take crap from nobody and that's what he likes about him
-Dorito told him they want to bring in 2 corners and he is their #1 guy
-Says you cant always believe things coaches say but has a good feeling Dorito is telling the truth
-Miami coaches back up their words with appropriate actions
-Says everything has been good with Miami
-Says Miami checks on him and he hits them up
-Says it's the same old, same old stuff
-Says Miami wants him to come to campus as much as possible to take campus tours and build better relationships with the players
-Is hoping to add an Oregon offer
-His current top 5 is not a final top 5: Alabama, Florida, Miami, USCe, and Tennessee
-Says the SEC is where great players are and he wants to go against the best
-Says he is at that top level and he would fit in playing with SEC teams
-Says that doesnt mean he has to go to the SEC though
-Says he just wants to go somewhere he can produce and that could be anywhere
-Has July UOVs set for Florida, Alabama, and USCe
-Not sure when he'll commit because he might graduate early
-Says he sees himself as someone you can put anywhere on the field and he'll make plays from different positions
-Says he likes corner better, some schools want him at WR, says it doesnt matter because he'll get to be a returner on STs anyway

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Chris-Lammons-Sits-Atop-Miamis-CB-Board-136148

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Chris Lammons says hes the #1 corner on the board.

Nigel Patton says hes the #1 corner on the board.

Im also buying what Dorito is selling.

Advertisement
"Dorito" is funny everytime. Thanks for the updates. Hope We can start getting the ball rolling with the defensive commits. However I understand them not pulling the trigger yet if they want to travel without being committed and rigorously questioned about it. That said, I hope he, Patton and if Rashad Robinson goes prep, can wear the :neonu: on there helmet in 2014.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but I think this kid is SEC bound

Its an NFL conference and ESPN and other sports shows are selling this, it helps them biiiiig time.Kids believe thats where u get ready to play for the NFL. For football its the best place to be right now especially most schools there are located in ghost towns and the kids are treated like pros. SEC will always have a leg up in recruiting until UM USC OSU or FSU derail this ****, hopefully its UM.

Its an NFL conference and ESPN and other sports shows are selling this, it helps them biiiiig time.Kids believe thats where u get ready to play for the NFL. For football its the best place to be right now especially most schools there are located in ghost towns and the kids are treated like pros. SEC will always have a leg up in recruiting until UM USC OSU or FSU derail this ****, hopefully its UM.

yeah all the best players in the nfl are from the SEC....

.....wait.....

yeah all the best players in the nfl are from the SEC....

.....wait.....

Its an influx it takes time but it is the best conference with the best players/coaches/recruiters from top to bottom at the college level. Kids dont care about the NFL just on how to get there in the 1st round and make a quick buck but I get what you saying. Coaches are starting to sell that BS "come play here and play against the SEC to get you ready for the league" (KENTUCKY) and its the truth based on 1st rounders, im guessing they have alot of top 1st rounders each year not fact.

Chris Lammons says hes the #1 corner on the board.

Nigel Patton says hes the #1 corner on the board.

Im also buying what Dorito is selling.

Remember there is a left and right side.?!

Both are very good and I hope we get them...

Go Canes!

Advertisement
"Dorito" is funny everytime. Thanks for the updates. Hope We can start getting the ball rolling with the defensive commits. However I understand them not pulling the trigger yet if they want to travel without being committed and rigorously questioned about it. That said, I hope he, Patton and if Rashad Robinson goes prep, can wear the :neonu: on there helmet in 2014.

If he thinks Dorito is funny just wait till he sees his defense.

Advertisement
Honestly, I hope we tell kids whatever they want to hear. Uhhh, last time I checked you gotta have them here to coach them so say whatever you gotta say to get em here.....

that was a roller coaster update, it started out really good talking about the U a lot

then it went down hill with the whole SEC talk

then it subsided with i dont have to play in the SEC

thanks for the update killa

Advertisement
Back