Chris Lammons top 5

Advertisement
Advertisement
Im surprised we are still in it honestly, his interest for us fell off IMO. I think he ends up at UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
lately people have been acting like were not gonna get anybody, I'm as tired as the inferiority complex as Al is

lately people have been acting like were not gonna get anybody, I'm as tired as the inferiority complex as Al is

Too many people act like we are going to sign a 50 man class on 4/5 star players. We have Gresham & Mike Smith most likely as the next two players to commit, & maybe another at the last camp. Relax

Advertisement
With the exception of DT, 2013 class turned out really nice after the late additions. Let's not forget the pain we have sufferred for lack of high end qb since Dorsey and Olsen looks like the real deal at qb. Morris came on strong last year but it has been long wait. Now Kaaya will be in behind Olsen in 2014, with a bunch of other qbs on campus waiting for a shot. Staff seems like it is after every DL guy out there. They know we need better there. It just takes one monster in the middle to make the D much, much better. 3 or 4 more punts or trunovers from the D and this O will be lighting up the scoreboad big time. We are on the verge. A win over the swamp scum is all we need to explode.

people are still feeling bad about the last recruiting cycle, they including me thought we were going to get a lot of great recruits and they end up ******** us over, so people are a little hesitant with this recruiting cycle

Advertisement
Back