2023 Chris Johnson Jr

Advertisement
Eh, it’s more to being an athlete than running fast in a straight line. Tons of guys who are unathletic stiffs that are blazers.

And you are right, CJ doesn’t run a 10.6, he ran a 10.4 in May and that’s verified and documented.

I’d rather have CJ, but either one of them are #2 guys in the class and aren’t your premier back or at least shouldn’t be. JMO

Eh, it’s more to being an athlete than running fast in a straight line. Tons of guys who are unathletic stiffs that are blazers.

And you are right, CJ doesn’t run a 10.6, he ran a 10.4 in May and that’s verified and documented.

I’d rather have CJ, but either one of them are #2 guys in the class and aren’t your premier back or at least shouldn’t be. JMO
Ehhh…at 175. This has 2 inches and 25-30 pounds on him. Plus, he looks to be decent at playing RB and Macho, who watches CJ everyday, questions CJ’s potential at RB full time.

CJ’s the better prospect.

Advertisement
Ehhh…at 175. This has 2 inches and 25-30 pounds on him. Plus, he looks to be decent at playing RB and Macho, who watches CJ everyday, questions CJ’s potential at RB full time.

CJ’s the better prospect.

Understood. All good, we can agree to disagree.

I don’t dislike the other kid, he has traits…I just like CJ more as a weapon that could be used all over the field. I also like the fact that he produces and pulls away from legit competition. The other kids comp looks poor but again, I am intrigued by him because the size and raw speed is hard to ignore so I wouldn’t be upset or anything close to that if he signed.

Regardless, all of this is moot if we don’t fix this OC issue cause neither of them will probably come any way lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Tired Golden State Warriors GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back